Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 09-02-2010

"Mmmrrhnn...." The silver dragoness murred deeply as she was kissed so forcefully, moving her hips forward a bit and rubbing her crotch along Thorne's stiff cock, her pussy sopping wet with arousal, her tail swishing eagerly as she felt the lizardess' cock rubbing against her.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 09-04-2010

Mindy wrapped an arm around Silvia's head as she suddenly pressed her up against her chest, "Ahh, Silvia, right there, you're, making me cum!" she cried out as she wrapped her legs around the girl's waist, burying the toy deep inside of her as she came.

"Mmm, my you're absolutely dripping," Thorne growled softly as she grinded her cock against Vook's pussy lips, "Remind me of a cat in heat, such a horny dragon." she teased.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 09-06-2010

Silvie kept sucked and holding Mindy tight, even as her mistress hugged her head, and cried out loudly as she herself came, unable to hold herself back when Mindy thrust the toy deep into her sopping wet pussy. The orgasm was like nothing she had ever experienced and left her breathless and weak. Her juices flowed more strongly, and she pressed against Mindy, even as she pressed against Silvia, and when at last the waves of pleasure died away she was left exhausted beneath her mistress, still softly suckling from her tit.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 09-06-2010

"How can I not be horny around such a sexy Mistress?" Vook purred seductively, cutely poking her tongue out as she cuddled the red lizardess, continuing to grind against her stiff cock, slicking it with even more of her warm juices. "Mrrr, I want my Mistress' cock inside me so badly..."

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 09-07-2010

Mindy panted and moaned softly from pleasure, laying down on top of Siliva and nuzzling at her a bit, sighing happily in the afterglow of her orgasm, "Mmm, I told you being a slave wasn't so bad didn't I?" she smiled as she slid out of Silvia, lying down next to her, "Seems like you enjoyed yourself."

"I'll just bet you do," Thorne smiled, continuing to grind against Vook's pussy. She kept this up for awhile, enjoying the look of pleaure on Vook's face from the teasing, "Hmm, I don't know, maybe I should just take you home for now and put you into one of those bondage suits, it's quite fun watching you squirm around trying to pleasure yourself." she chuckled.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 09-08-2010

"Mmmnhhh...do whatever you wish, my sexy Mistress." Vook moaned softly, her juices soaking over Thorne's member as it rubbed against her pussy over and over, the dragoness' tail wagging in bliss between her legs, her clit swollen larger than normal from all the teasing pleasure.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 09-08-2010

"Awww, it's no fun if you don't beg," Thorne giggled, nuzzling at Vook's cheek a bit, "I wanna hear more of those cute little moans and whimpers you make." she grinned, grabbing onto Vook's ass with one of her hands, kneading it softly.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 09-08-2010

Silvia moaned as she felt the toy slide out of her pussy, giving her a strange, empty, feeling. "Mmm, mistress..." she moaned softly, nodding her head to Mindy's question. She was far to inexperienced to recover as quickly as Mindy could, and was quite content with laying beneath her and snuggling into her warm fur and breasts. All she wanted was to be there with her mistress and fall asleep in her embrace.

If this was allowed to happen, then Silvia would wake up many hours later, feeling a little sore, but also incredible, especially if Mindy still held her in her arms. Silvia could merely smile at her mistress lovingly and wait for Mindy to wake up, her naked body still pressed against that of her mistress.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 09-11-2010

"Mmnhhaaa..." Vook moaned as her big, firm ass was squeezed, her tail swishing even more. "Oooh, Mistress...mmnhh...please fuck your horny slut..." she moaned, putting on the most innocent look that she could.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 09-11-2010

Mindy smiled and sighed happily as she nuzzled against Silvia, "Good morning cutie," she said softly, "I hope you slept well." she said, giving her a quick kiss.

"Mmm yes, that's more like it," Thorne purred, pressing harder against Vook, squeezing their breasts together as she applied more pressure against the other dragon's cunt, "So do you want your wet little cunt fucked, or do you want me to fuck that big sexy ass of yours?" she growled with lust.