Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 10-12-2010

"Oh I just bet you are," Thorne chuckled, "Who am I kidding? I wanna be fucked just as much as you do," she grinned, pulling Vook up a bit by her collar before lying herself down across a nearby conveniently placed box, "Come now pet, don't keep your mistress waiting," she growled with lust as she looped her tail around Vook's waist and pulled her closer.

"Oooh, the pleasure was all mine," Mindy smiled as she sat back down, sighing softly from the pleasure she'd recieved from the suckling, "You really do have a natural gift for pleasing you know," she winked, "So tell me, did either of you two want to do anything today? I'm sure you don't just want to sit around the house all day."

"That's fine with me mistress, whatever you wish is all I need to be happy." Kitt smiled happily.

"Well, you're certainly easy to please," Mindy said with a slight chuckle, "And you Silvia? If you could do anything right now, what would it be?"

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 10-13-2010

"Hmmm...." Silvia said, thinking. She had to stop herself from simply jumping into Mindy again and suckling her tits more, because, truthfully, she could pleasure her mistress all day and be happy. Instead she began to think about what could be done in place of this. But she came up with blanks, in the end mostly due to the fact that this was not her country, and as such, she didnt know what there was to do or where to go for fun.

Silvia didnt know about the Plaza, where slaves and masters would go to...enjoy themselves more publicly. She didnt know about the slave shows, where master's and Mistress's could make money by showing off their slave's sexiness. She didnt know about anything really.

Just as she was about to say as much, she heard a yawn and turned around in time to see Yumi coming down the hallway dressed in very long sleeved pajamas, rubbing her eyes clean of sleep as she made her way into the kitchen.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 10-13-2010

"Mmnh, of course, Mistress." Vook panted softly, not wasting a moment as she grabbed Thorne's waist firmly, rubbing the head of her thick cock against Thorne's cunt for a few seconds, before thrusting her hips forward, forcing that big herm cock inside, gritting her teeth and growling in pleasure. "Rrrhhh....ohh, it feels so nice, inside of you, Mistress!" she moaned, her tail wagging around in bliss as the wave of pleasure hit her.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 10-17-2010

"Well it's about time you joined us," Mindy smiled, "I'm afraid we've already eaten breakfast, but I suppose I could whip something up for you if you're hungry." she smiled back towards Silvia, "Well if you can't think of anything I know somewhere we can go to have some fun." she smiled.

"AHHH GODS!" Thorne cried out in pure bliss as her pussy was stuffed full of Vook's cock, "Oh yes, thrust it in, fill your mistress's cunt full of you wonderful cock you horny slut!" she moaned.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 10-17-2010

"I-I am." Yumi said hesitantly as she entered the kitchen, her stomach growling a moment later to accentuate the point. Silvia looked up at Mindy and asked, "Where is that?" Tilting her head slightly. Yumi, meanwhile, sat down at the table gently. She was tempted to take off her shirt, her nipples still sore from their piercings yesterday, but decided against going topless. She knew that if Mindy made any more advances towards her she would not dare to resist her, and as such, didnt want to offer up any unneeded temptation.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 10-30-2010

(????)

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 10-30-2010

"Aahhnn...yess!!" Vook moaned in bliss, pressing against the lizardess as she began to pound Thorne's pussy nice and rough, loving the hot, soft insides rubbing along her new cock. "Oohh, godsss...your pussy feels so good, Mistress!!"

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 10-31-2010

OOC: Sorry Maero, didn't say there was a new post in my E-mail. Also been distracted by school so didn't think to check.

IC:

"Alright then," Mindy nodded as she walked towards the counters, filling a plate with some of the leftover breakfast and walking towards the table, grinning a bit as she set it on the floor, "If you're late to a meal, you can eat off the floor like a good pet." she explained before taking her seat again, "As for where we can go, there's a nice little town not far from here that welcomes owners and their pets. Plenty of shopping, restaurants, and whatnot. That should be fun for the day."

"Mmm, and your cock just feels amazing!" Thorne moaned, licking her lips as her pussy squeezed around Vook's cock, dripping with her arousal, "It's so good, keep going, I want you to fill me with your warm wonderful cum!" she roared with pleasure.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 10-31-2010

Yumi's faced turned red as she saw that she would be forced to eat like an animal, and almost protested, but the dull pain of her nipple rings warned her not to press her luck. She swallowed all her pride, almost tearing up as she did, and got off her chair, bending down to eat the food on the floor. Silvia said nothing, instead choosing to focus on their new destination. "That sounds great mistress!" she said happily. If Mindy didnt have anything else to say or do, Silvia would invite kitt to go upstairs for a shower and to get dressed. Of course, she would ask Mindy what they were allowed to wear before doing so, already quite used to being told what to do.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 10-31-2010

"Good, looks like someone's finally learning her place." Mindy smiled with enjoyment as she watched Yumi. She looked back towards Silvia and Katt, "You're welcome to wear whatever you want Silvia, Kitt, you wont' be wearing anything. Pets aren't permitted clothes in this village." she explained.

"Yes mistress," Kitt nodded, not seeming to be bothered by the idea as she followed Silvia for their shower.