Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 01-25-2011

"Rrrrhh! Keep it up, slut!" Vook growled in bliss as the girl sucked her cock even more, her hips bucking a bit as lots of her warm pre flowed, her tail swishing happily behind her. "Is her cunt as good as her mouth, rrr, Thorne?"

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 01-25-2011

"I wouldn't know, haven't fucked her mouth, mmm, but her cunt is just amazing," Thorne moaned, "I can only imagine what her ass must feel like," she grinned as she forced a finger up to the knuckled into her ass.

RE: Bondage queens. - Mr.E - 01-25-2011

Lilith moaned loudly around Vooks cock as Thorne forces her fingers in her tight ass. Lilith moaned loudly as she cums from the intense pleasure. She continues to suck Vooks cock as Thorne fucks her wet pussy.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 01-25-2011

"Oh? Did our naughty slut just cum?" Thorne smiled as she pulled out of Lilith's cunt, running a finger over her dripping sex and licking over her finger, "Now that simply won't do, cumming before BOTH of us? Very, very, naughty." she grinned.

RE: Bondage queens. - Mr.E - 01-25-2011

Alexis pulled Vooks cock out of her mouth and looked at Thorne, "It's not my fault it's that big cock of your" Alexis said as Thorne rubbed her wet pussy.

"Now if you don't mind can you please keep fucking me like a slut" Alexis said as she went back to sucking Vooks cock.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 01-25-2011

(What about my post?)

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 01-27-2011

(Shadow, what about the trip with Silvia? :( I was looking forward to that. Also, if I play Yumi in character, she is going to tie Mindy up and escape somehow or worse, since its so soon after the contest to decide if she is a slave or not)

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 01-27-2011

OOC: Ugh, too much going on, stupid brain's pulled in too many directions lol. Completely forgot about that trip thing. Alright let's try this again lol, you wanna post for Silvia and Kitt?

IC:

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it with time, all slaves do." Mindy smiled as she patted Yumi's ass as she stood, "Now no more wasting time, we need to find Silvia and Kitt and start out. We don't want to go all the way out just to have to turn around and come home." she chuckled, "But first we need to get you dressed to go out," she grinned. Mindy opened up the closet and fetched what she had already picked out for Yumi to wear, which was nothing but an arm-sleeve, a ball-gag, and a leash and collar, "Mmm, perfect, such a sexy girl." she purred, "Everyone is going to be so jealous of you you know that?"

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 01-27-2011

Yumi whimpered as she got out of the tub and looked around for a towel to dry herself with. "I thought you said that-" She started to say, remembering that "slaves" were not allowed to wear clothes. She was cut off though when she saw what Mindy meant, and if she could pale anymore, she would have. "Wait, I-I dont want to wear that in public..."she whimpered with a heavy blush as she stood there, shivering and dripping wet. Mindy could be nice and spare her the bondage and hand her a towel, or she could dry her up and take her new pet outside for a bound stroll with the gag, arm sleeve and leash. OR she could really drive her dominance home and bind Yumi up while she was dripping wet, outlining all her features and making her nipples even more visible, and then take her pet out for a walk. She would be quite the show for any passers by, stark naked and soaked as she was, and the gag would keep her from whining about it.

---------

Silvia kissed Kitt's lips as they stepped out of the shower together, still holding her slave close to her as they went to get dressed, or rather for Silvia to get dressed. She put on a pair of white panties and a white bra, and cover it all in a sexy school girl outfit which suited her surprisingly well. "Do you think Mistress will like it?" Silvia asked Kitt, blushing as she did.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 01-27-2011

"You don't have a choice in the matter remember?" Mindy smiled, restraining Yumi in the bondage gear, making sure to pull the arm sleeve tightly so her chest would stick out and show off her sexy curves and her breasts, the gag forced into her mouth to keep her quiet before Mindy put the collar on her, "Mmm, absolutely perfect. You really are just perfect you know that? I don't think there could be a sexier slut than you in the entire world." she smiled as she pinched one of Yumi's nipples, twisting it a bit with a grin before tugging on the leash, "Now let's go, I'm sure the others are already waiting." She said as she led Yumi to the front door.

"You look absolutely gorgeous mistress." Kitt smiled, purring happily from the kiss, "Where do you think mistress will be taking us?" she asked, her natural curiousity getting the better of her.