Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 09-05-2009

Mindy flipped off the vibrator, smiling as she nuzzled against Silvia, "Mmm not bad my pet, I think you've earned a very special treat." she smiled, "Why don't you get dressed, I bet you're hungry and I know an amazing restaurant."

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 09-05-2009

Vook giggled to herself, looking over at the bound feline as she started up the stairs. "Hehe...I'll untie you in a few hours, don't you worry, slut." she purred, blowing a kiss to the feline before turning the lights off, leaving Katt in the dark again, with the vibrator still teasing her 'cock'.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 09-06-2009

Katt let out another roar of protest, diminishing to a constant whimper as the vibrating ring kept her in a state of constant torturous pleasure, her pussy dripping with her juices and soaking her the fur on her crotch and thighs.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 09-06-2009

Vook returned in about an hour or so, turning the lights back on as she came back downstairs, smiling over towards Katt. "Did my slut have a nice hour?" she purred, walking over to the bound feline, seeing the ring was still vibrating rapidly against the enlarged clitoris, along with all of Katt's juices. Grinning, she brought two fingers down, and swiped them through the puddle of juices, murring happily as she savored the taste of Katt's juices. "Mmmm, so delicious..."

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 09-08-2009

Silvia moaned softly as Mindy nuzzled against her and smiled with a small blush, snuggling into her affectionately. When Mindy said to get dressed and that they were going out to a restaurant, most of the drowsiness left her eyes as she looked up suddenly. "Really mistress?!" She asked excitedly, hugging Mindy tightly, but not to tightly, "Oh thank you mistress!" She said happily into her breasts as she hugged her.

Afterward she would ask if she could take a quick shower, since she smelled obvious sex, and if she could see where Mindy kept the clothes for her. She would pick out whatever her mistress wanted an then wear it, or she would look at the selection offered and choose something like that.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 09-09-2009

"Nyaaaa, take, take it, off," Katt whimpered, barely having the strength to even speak, physically exhausted from an hour of almost constant orgasm.

"Oh, right, probably not good to go out reeking of sex." Mindy laughed, "I insist my pets keep nice and clean for their mistress." she gentley kissed Silvia on the cheek, "The pet's shower is just out and too the left, there's a dresser in there with clothes for you too. Pick out something sexy." she purred, dragging a finger under Silvia's chin as she walked off for her own shower.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 09-09-2009

"Oh, but you look like you're having so much fun, slut." Vook smiled, grasping Katt's clit, and gently squeezing it, stroking it up and down a bit to tease her with even more pleasure. "Doesn't it feel wonderful, my sexy kitty?" she purred with a grin, her tail swishing behind her.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 09-10-2009

Katt moaned in pleasure, "Y-yes, but, I, don't want to be teased." she groaned, "I, I want more, I want to cum." she purred.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 09-10-2009

Silvia blushed and giggled cutely as her cheek was kissed and couldnt help but feel horny again as Mindy seductively made her exit. Silvia bit her lip and reached up to touch her collar, no longer uncomfortable as it once was. She then got up and went to her shower, and began to clean herself. If the shower was anything like a normal shower, Silvia would quickly become horny and begin to finger herself gently, stroking her own clit and massaging her breasts. "Ohhh....mistress..." she moaned softly as the warm water drenched her.

She would then leave the shower and find the closet. From there she would pick out a small bra, at least once size too small for her and made of very soft, thin fabric, a thong, which made her blush as she put it on, and then found a dress she liked. She blushed as she came out and sat back down on Mindy's bed, waiting for her mistress if she was not already there. If she was then Silvia would timidly enter and blush as she showed her what she chose to wear, and if she arrived after her then Silvia would stand up when she came in to show her what she was wearing.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 09-10-2009

"Hmm, not bad." Mindy smiled as she walked into the room. She was wearing what looked like a leotard with a large slice of the front gone to show off a large cleavage, her arms and legs covered by a thin membrane of fabric, "Well, I suppose it's a bit too fancy for a simple drive thru huh?" she laughed, "Well then I guess we're going somewhere a bit fancier," she smiled, turning around and signaling Silvia to follow as she walked out to the car, "So any preferences on what to eat?" she asked as she jumped into the car, not bothering to open the door with the roof down.