Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 09-10-2009

"From the looks of it, you've been cumming all while I was gone..." Vook purred, smirking as she squeezed Katt's "cock" a bit tighter, still stroking it up and down. "And you still want more? What a horny slut you are." she taunted, stroking two fingers over Katt's soaking wet slit with her other claw.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 09-10-2009

Silvia blushed and shook her head as she opened the door to the back seat and sat down. "I...Im not familiar with the area mistress." She said softly, noting that she was in a different country altogether and that she didnt eat out that much anyway. "Im fine with anything." she added timidly as she tried to keep her dress from riding up and revealing more than it should. "Will it be OK for me to wear this?" She asked suddenly, touching her collar. It had suddenly occurred to her that it might look a little strange if she went into a restaurant and was wearing a collar...or not, she had no clue since she was not from around there.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 09-10-2009

"Haaaaahh, no mistress, it isn't enough," Katt whimpered, wiggling her hips to try and rub harder against Vook's fingers, "I want to feel what it's like to fuck with it," she moaned, arching her back up and thrusting her 'cock' into Vook's hand.

"Hmm? Oh that, don't worry, a lot of slaves wear collars." Mindy smiled, "Don't worry, as long as your with me it'll be fine." she assured her as she pulled up to a small restaurant, "We'll just see how it all works." she smiled as she entered the restaurant, "Table for two."

"Right away, uhm, ma'am your pet will have to be seated in the slave quarters." the man at the counter said.

"Like hell she will, if I'm gonna be paying for her meal she'll be sitting at the table with me." Mindy said, glaring down at the slightly shorter male.

"Y-yes, right this way." the man said, leading the two to a table and seating them.

"Don't be shy with your order, the prices here are insane considering how good the food is." Mindy said as she took a seat.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 09-10-2009

"Mmrrr, you do, huh?" Vook grinned, releasing Katt's clit from her grasp, her tail swishing a bit behind her. "Well...you've been a good slut, I guess you deserve to fuck your Mistress." she purred, bringing her claw back up from Katt's cunt and licking it off, before rubbing those two fingers over her own slit, moistening it up a bit. She climbed on top of the table, and kneeled with her knees on either side of Katt's waist, her warm pussy rubbing gently against Katt's 'cock'. "Mm, now beg for it, Slut...beg for permission to fuck your Mistress' cunt." she purred with a lusty grin, her own cock starting to harden once more.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 09-10-2009

Silvia tilted her head as she wondered what the implications were from Mindy's words. She was answered soon enough by the person who was seating them. She blushed in shame as he told Mindy that she had to eat in the slave quarters, and wondered if the collar had given her away, or if it was just the way she acted. Or maybe it was the fact that she was human. It hardly mattered though since Mindy battled for her to get a seat and happily followed her mistress to a table.

When they sat down she timidly opened the menu and began to look through it, nodding happily when Mindy told her to order anything. "Oh thank you mistress!" She said, truly grateful. But she paused as she looked down the menu and looked up at Mindy to ask a question. "Mistress? Do many people in this country have...pets? Is it bad that Im sitting with you?" She looked curiously at Mindy as she softly spoke her question, curious and embarrassed that she was a hassle to her loving mistress.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 09-11-2009

"Ahhhh, please mistress, I want to fuck you so badly," Katt moaned thrusting her hips forward to attempt and penetrate her, "I can't take it anymore. I want it so bad."

"Quite a few do, some people don't treat them very well though, they believe they shouldn't be allowed to eat at a table," Mindy said as he set down her menu, "But I say as long as you behave yourself I don't see a reason not to reward you." she smiled across the table.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 09-11-2009

Vook purred lustily, smirking down at Katt, giving a soft giggle to the feline's whines and begs. "You want to fuck your Mistress, do you?" she purred, grinding against Katt's 'cock', while reaching down with her claws, and grasping the feline's furry breasts, squeezing and groping them roughly. "Mm, dunno, you didn't seem very convincing, slut."

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 09-12-2009

"Ahhhhh! Don't tease me," she whimpered, thrusting up against Vook, "Put it in, I want to put it in you mistress." she moaned.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 09-12-2009

"Mmrr, I can tease you as much as I want to, cat slut." Vook purred with a smirk, starting to grind her warm pussy up and down against Katt's 'cock', thumbing over the feline's nipples as well. "I'll let you fuck me whenever I'm ready to, got that?" she added, murring softly as her cock rubbed against Katt's belly as well, smearing precum over it.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 09-13-2009

Silvia blushed just a little and smiled as she opened the menu and began to look through it with hungry eyes. She ordered some steak, a small soup, and a desert of vanilla ice cream if she was allowed to. She couldnt bring herself to order anything really expensive, and aside from that, she still felt that the food she was eating was the best she had ever tried, though if that was true or not was hard to say due to her long stay at the store.