Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 11-12-2009

"Well that won't do," Thorne crossed her arms, looking down at Cyan like a dissapointed parent, "You're going to have to be punished for that, I don't supposed you'd mind helping with that training, don't have the equipment for it myself." she winked.

"Just promise to behave and the restraints come off," Mindy purred, rubbing Yumi's ass where she'd just struck, "It's really not that hard to do."

"Mm, thank you mistress." Kitt purred loudly as she sat down on the floor besides one of the chairs, her tail flicking back and forth behind her as she smiled up at Silvia.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 11-12-2009

"Hee, I'd be glad to help, Thorne deary." Vook purred with a smirk, her tail swishing behind her. "How are we going to punish our naughty slut then?" she asked, smirking down at Cyan.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 11-14-2009

"The best way to punish a slut," Thorne smiled, "Slut gets no more orgasms until she's learned her lesson." she grinned.

Cyan whimpered slightly, "M-mistress, please I was good, I swear, I behaved myself." she begged.

"Are you calling Vook a liar then?" Thorne growled.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 11-14-2009

Yumi simply growled dangerously as Mindy spoke and flinched when the paddle began to rub her soft furry ass. "N-Never." She hissed, continuing to growl, even despite the strange new arousal she was beginning to feel.

-------

Silvia giggled at how cute Kit looked and said, "Come up here Kitty, sit next to me, thats an order." She thought Kit looked adorable and sexy sitting there on the floor, but Silvia wasnt quite so high and mighty that she could eat comfortably without her friend.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 11-16-2009

"See? I told you she's a naughty slut." Vook growled, pressing her foot down onto Cyan's back, forcing her to the floor. "You know what you did, slut. Lying only makes your punishment worse!" she snarled, before taking her foot off again. "I'll be back in a moment, Thorne. I've got just the thing for her punishment." she added with a grin, giving Thorne's lips a soft peck, before leaving the room.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 11-16-2009

"Then we'll just have to continue," Mindy smiled. Walking around Yumi she raised the paddle, striking it across her bare chest, circling her again and giving a smack to her ass, "As soon as you're ready to give in, just admit that you're my slut and will obey me."

*Kitchen*

Kitt blinked a bit in surprise, smiling cutely as she climbed onto the chair, finding it a bit difficult with her large tail. Eventually she just looped it around infront of her to keep from crushing it against the back of the chair, "Thank you, it's such an honor to eat with my mistress."

"Ooh now I have goosebumps, she's always got the best toys." Thorne purred.

"Please mistress, I swear I didn't, AHHH!" Cyan cried out as Thorne's tail snapped across her back.

"Silence, who do you think I'm going to believe? A stupid slut like you or one of my closest friends? One more word out of you and I'll have you muzzled." she threatened.

Vook returned in a minute, holding a syringe full of a light-green liquid. "This should do the trick. Hold her still, will you Thorne?" she asked with a smirk, her tail swishing a bit as she knelt down next to Cyan.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 11-16-2009

"Don't worry, she'll hold still, if she knows what's good for her." Thorne growled slightly.

Cyan meeped but kept still, she knew anything she said or did would just make things worse.

"Heh, just to make sure..." Vook grinned, holding Cyan's waist tightly with one arm, while using her other arm to maneuver the syringe, moving it down toward the dragoness' pussy, and piercing the needle into Cyan's clit, before releasing all the liquid that was inside. "This will numb every nerve around her waist...she won't be able to feel anything, much less an orgasm." she added with a grin towards Thorne.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 11-17-2009

Yumi cried out in sheer pain and some forbidden pleasure as she felt the white hot sting of the paddle across her breasts and ass. She struggled for a brief moment before collapsing in her bonds once more. "You....bitch...it will...take more than...than that to break me!" She spat, rebellious, resentful...and secretly a little hopeful that the punishment would continue.

------

"Its no problem." Silvia said with a small blush and a smile. "We really arent that different, I mean, Mindy is our mistress after all." She added as she picked up a carrot to munch on.