Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 11-17-2009

"Aww, guess that means no spankings. Least not on her cute little ass," Thorne grinned, "So now what should we do with her, just forbidding her to cum is good enough for disobeying, but not for lying."

"You want more, what a surprise," Mindy giggled, "I knew you were a masochist, just needed to unleash it," she growled, bringing the paddle down onto Yumi's ass again, "mmm, you like that slut? You like being punished?" she purred.

"And you're mine also," Kitt smiled, nuzzling against Silvia a bit, her purring quite audible, "I love my mistress, both of them."

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 11-18-2009

"Mmm, dunno, any ideas, Thorne? I was thinking that fucking her silly and not letting her cum was good, for now." Vook purred, stroking her claw over Cyan's warm slit, pushing her middle finger deep inside, the dragoness only feeling a slight pressure, but not a single bit of pleasure.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 11-20-2009

Yumi was about to scream her defiance in Mindy's face, but the paddle moved faster than her tongue and instead, a cry of helpless pleasure escaped her lips. The spanked cat blushed hard, she did not expect control to slip away so quickly, but growled and began to struggle again. "You bitch, just wait until I escape these bonds!" but she was all bluster by now, she knew there was no escape to be had at the moment. Only punishment.

---------

Silvia's heart melted for the poor kitten purring against her and she hugged Kitt and snuggled into her warm fur. "Oh, how can anyone be mean to you?" She asked sadly before kissing her cheek. "Your so sweet and adorable!"

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 11-20-2009

Cyan groaned slightly, whimpering from the lack of any pleasurable feelings from Vook's teasing.

"Your right, let's work with what we have right not. We'll deal with further punishment later," Thorne laughed, wrapping her arms around Vook from behind, one hand sliding over Cyan's ass while the other teased Vook's pussy.

"Heh, if I had a nickle everytime a slut said that to me," Mindy laughed, sliding a hand down Yumi's spine, sliding it into her pussy, "Deny it all you want, you can't hide the fact that you're loving this you little maso-slut." she purred, rubbed her finger over Yumi's pussy, applying pressure to her clit.

Kitt simply purred, enjoying Silvia's kindness, "I guess I just wasn't a very good slave, my master told me that all the time," she pouted a bit, her ears drooping, "I just want to please my new mistress's," she smiled widely.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 11-20-2009

"Mmmrr...sounds good to me, Thorne sweetie..." Vook purred happily as her moist pussy was rubbed, her cock hardening up as well from the soft rubbing as she added another finger to Cyan's cunt, fingering her deeper. "How's that feel, slut?"

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 11-21-2009

Yumi arched her back and half purred half growled. "G-Get your hands off me!" she demanded, though by now it was clear she was fighting a losing battle. Her body was tingling and burning and the sensation of it all was starting to sink into her brain, wresting control from her bit by bit. "Y-You messing up m-my fur..." She growled, trying to keep some semblance of control by adding her prized coat to the problem. But even that would not keep her whole for long.

----------

Silvia frowned. "But you've been so good! No, that last master you had was a rotten bastard!" Silvia declared, hugging Kitt and pulling her onto her lap to hold her. "He had no idea what he had, your not a bad kitty." She nuzzled her from behind and wrapped her arms around her waist, just under her breasts.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 11-21-2009

"Wahhhhh," Cyan cried slightly, "It, it doesn't, please, mistress, I want to feel it, I want to cum." she whimpered.

"Ah ah ah, no cumming for you slut, at least not for quite a while." Thorne laughed, drawing her finger up from Vook's pussy, wrapping around her cock and rubbing it rapidly.

"Why must you torture yourself like this?" Mindy cooed softly, wrapping her arms around Yumi in an affectionate hug, rubbing her chest against the feline's back, "Just four simple words, 'I am your slut' and I can make all your darkest fantasies come true." she cooed.

"Prrrr, thank you mistress," Kitt purred, placing her hands over Silvia's, leaning back and rubbing against her shoulder, giving her a deep long kiss.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 11-21-2009

"Mmmrrrhh! You should have thought about that when you disobeyed your Mistress!" Vook growled in pleasure, reaching another claw up and grabbing Cyan's soft chest, squeezing the two orbs roughly as she fingered the dragoness' pussy, her shaft throbbing in Thorne's claw, oozing a bit of precum.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 11-23-2009

"Ahhhh," Cyan moaned slightly, happy that she was at least feeling pleasure from her breasts being played with.

"Mmm, I think our little pet likes that a bit too much. You wouldn't happen to have anymore of those syringes would you?" she grinned.

"AH! N-no, please, mistress don't." Cyan quickly began to beg, fearing that her only enjoyment would also be taken away.

RE: Bondage queens. - Venin - 11-23-2009

OOC: Yeah me! Here ya go!

Name: Eureka

Role: Hmm...subject.

Race: Anthropomorphic iguana (gah! long word!)

Description: An iguana girl with dark green scales and a light green underbelly. Wears an oversized white T-shirt and black gm shorts. Has long, blue hair and no footwear.

Measurements: I have no idea what this, or anything relating to this means.

Turn Ons: ...uh...gentle touches on anywhere pleasurable.

Turn Offs: Pain. On anywhere pleasurable (i.e pussy, tail, or tits)

No choice: Pretty much anything she says "No!" to.

WOOTS! Gah! Now I don't how to start! Ah well, here goes something.

IC: Eureka sat, bored out of her mind. She began to wonder if anyone would want her. Then again, what she really wanted was to be free, have a free will, but no, she's gotta be someone's sex slave eventually.

Eureka sighed, "How am I ever gonna get out of here?"