Digiartists' Domain Community!
Bondage queens. - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yuri RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Bondage queens. (/showthread.php?tid=8327)

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 02-24-2010

"You do, huh?" Vook purred loudly from all the grinding against her stiff shaft, her tail swishing happily behind her. "Mmmrr, dunno...I could always go and have fun with that other slut, or just jerk off." she grinned, reaching down with one claw and grabbing Thorne's cock, stroking it teasingly. "Do you REALLY want it, slut?"

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 02-25-2010

Thorne moaned loudly in pleasure, "No, please fuck me, do it anyway youu want, tie me up, torture me, rape me like the slut I am,' she begged, her pussy and cock both dripping from her arousal now.

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 02-25-2010

Snow nuzzled her a little and softly said, "We are going to go find mistress." her soft feathers were still pressed all over Eureka's body, and the white dove was still embracing her.

Silvia waited to see if Eureka would come with them, stroking Kitt's back gently, cuddling close to her and enjoying their shared body warmth.

--------

Yumi screamed and arched her back against Mindy unable to help herself as she came harder than ever before, coating both their thighs in her juices. She withered and moaned in pleasure for several minutes after, hardly conscious of the world around her as she slowly settled into a comfortable purr.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 02-25-2010

Mindy smiled down at Yumi, still gyrating her hips a bit to keep her in pleasure, "Not a slut you say, just look at how much you came," she moaned softly as she licked at Yumi's cheek, "You're my slut," she whispered into her ear, "And for the rest of your life, you will be, and this is the pleasure I will give you." she smiled, "Now tell me, who's slut are you?" she moaned softly.

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 02-27-2010

"Oooh, seems I've really brought out the slut in you..." Vook laughed, giving Thorne's ass a playful slap. "Mm, I'll let you have it...for now." she purred, suddenly thrusting her hips forward, burying her entire shaft into the lizardess' ass in one thrust, letting out a loud groan of pleasure. "Aaah, damn, your ass is so tight, slut!"

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 02-27-2010

"AHHHH YES!" Thorne cried out in pleasure, "Oh god fuck me Vook, fuck this bitch hard," she moaned, her tail wrapping slightly around the dragon as she was fucked, her pussy dripping with her arousal.

RE: Bondage queens. - Venin - 02-27-2010

"Oh." Eureka said, "I'll join you, if that's all right."

RE: Bondage queens. - Erethzium - 02-27-2010

"Rrrh, what did you just call me, slut?!" Vook growled, smacking Thorne's ass hard, starting to roughly fuck her, holding onto her waist firmly, her claws digging into it a bit. "Did you just call Mistress by her name, you dirty slut?"

RE: Bondage queens. - Maero - 02-28-2010

Yumi moaned as the gyrations kept her pussy wet and shuddered as Mindy licked her. She could do nothing but listen helplessly to the words Mindy filled her addled mind with. Finally it was all silent and she did not speak, but did purr and weakly mouthed the words "Yours.."

----------

"Ok, lets all go!" Silvia said happily as Snow and Eureka got up to join them. She would ask Kitt to lead them and would follow her furry lover, stroking her head affectionately as she did.

RE: Bondage queens. - Shadowknight - 02-28-2010

Thorne growled in pain, grinning slightly, "oh, what's the matter, don't like it, Vookie?" she said.

"That's it, submit to me you little slut," Mindy moaned, leaning up and putting more force behind her thrusts, "You're my slut, my toy, to play with, and to break, as I see fit." she moaned as she brutally fucked her.

"Right away mistress," Kitt smiled, closing her eyes as her ears twitched slightly, listening to the heavy breathing from Mindy. She started walking off, trying to find where the sound was getting stronger as she led the group to the large door leading down to the dungeon, "She's in here mistress, with someone." she added.