Digiartists' Domain Community!
Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 2 (WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC) - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: Author's Den (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+--- Forum: The Author's Domain (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 2 (WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC) (/showthread.php?tid=10217)

Pages: 1 2

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 2 (WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC) - Flo-Flo Chique - 04-22-2011

Okay, first off, I am pretty sure this is where this lemon story is supposed to go. Secondly, if you are offended by Digimon torture, and/or you are under 18 years of age, gtfo. Get. Out. Now. Srsly. There will be some seriously EXTREME graphic scenes. Also, there will be some seriously bad language. Lots of blood, torture, and unbelievable ways of pain being inflicted. ENTER AT YOUR OWN CAUTION! SERIOUSLY.

The characters in this story are:

Rika
Renamon
Blackwargreymon

Okay, ya readeh? Okay!

Renamon was sitting on the bed, holding her newborn baby. The child that was the result of her being raped by Blackwargreymon.

"What are you going to do?" Rika asked.

"I'm going to exact revenge. I will make him PAY for the hell he put me through." Renamon replied.

"How will you find Blackwargreymon? Capital City is the largest city in the world. There is 52 million people here in the city. You will never find him. Besides, if you do, no one knows what he will do to you this time." Rika pondered her speculations.

"It's a risk I need to take. I must bring some weapons if I am to kill him. I also need to sneak up on him too." Renamon speculated.

"Okay. I will take care of the baby, since you don't want to give him up to that monster. Be careful." Rika worried.

Renamon handed her baby over to Rika and set off to find Blackwargreymon. She searched in the busy city for him. It was 10 months since Renamon's rape, and within that time, Blackwargreymon had enough time to lie low. The city was still under repairs from the earthquake that fateful day before Renamon was forcefully impregnated by Blackwargreymon.

It was now December, but there had been no snow. Capital City is a tropical city that has no idea what snow is. The temperature for this December day was 33 degrees celcius, or 91 degrees farenheit.

Renamon searched the now abandoned building that she was raped in. She walked into the door cautiously, as she did not know who or what would pop up. She found the table that strapped her down while Blackwargreymon owned her. Renamon saw her dried blood on the table.

"Looking for someone?" Blackwargreymon's voice echoed through the room.

"Yeah, looking for you." Renamon was shocked that Blackwargreymon was there still.

"Where is it? Do I have to knock you up again?" Blackwargreymon demanded.

"I decided to come here and exact what you did to me a long time ago." Renamon giggled.

"Do you honestly think you can-" Before Blackwargreymon could finish his sentence, Renamon pulled her knife, jumped on Blackwargreymon knocking him down, all in the flash of lightning. She firmly pressed her knife onto his neck.

"Oh, yes I can. You freak, you will PAY! You will never get what you want." Renamon mocked. Renamon reached out and tightly squeezed the preassure point where Blackwargreymon's neck meets his shoulders. Blackwargreymon immediatly fell into an unconcious state.

In this time, Renamon Dragged him over to the table where she laid, picked him up, placed him on the table and tied him up. She stripped Blackwargreymon of everything but his loincloth.

Blackwargreymon woke up shortly after. He suddenly regretted the incident before.

"Look! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! I just wanted to be a father!" Blackwargreymon wimpered.

"Really? Did you have to try to achieve your goal that way? You are one serious dumbfuck." Renamon queried.

Just then, there was a tremor in the ground. It was shaking mildly, but since the building the two occupied was damaged, a mid-sized piece of concrete fell and smashed Blackwargreymon in the face. Since he was not wearing his helmet, blood poured from his nose and mouth.

The small earthquake stopped.

"Heh, where was I? Oh, here!" Renamon grabbed her knife and slit both of Blackwargreymon's wrists. He screamed in pain. Renamon smiled.

"What are you doing?!?!" Blackwargreymon screamed as Renamon began to undo Blackwargreymon's loincloth.

She grabbed his balls, holding them gently in her hands. Renamon then, without warning, took a heavy rubber mallet and slammed it into Blackwargreymon's nutsack. Oh, the screams that came from the sexy, muscular digimon. "Stop! Please, have mercy!" Blackwargreymon cried as tears streamed from his amber eyes.

"Were you at all merciful with me? No, you weren't. Now, it's your turn to suffer." Renamon Hissed.

Renamon grabbed Blackwargreymon's large 14" limp cock. She held it up for Blackwargreymon to see. She made sure he was watching when she began to jam her knife into the massive penis' hole. Blackwargreymon screamed bloody muder. As Renamon pushed the knife into the penis further, it began to split. Renamon pulled the knife out. His cockhead was now split in two, with blood flying streaming out. She walked up to Blackwargreymon's face. She showed him the bloody knife, before promptly grabbing the poor mega's tongue and cutting it off.

Blackwargreymon was in complete shock, terror, and unbelievable pain. Renamon was going to prolong his suffering.

"Awww, how does this feel?" Renamon grabbed her rubber mallet and smashed all of Blackwargreymon's teeth out of his skull. Blood flowed from Blackwargreymon's mouth like a river. Renamon then grabbed Blackwargreymon's long blond hair, pulled it very hard, and tied it far away so the constant pain wouldn't stop.

Blackwargreymon cried heavily now. "Hah, look what we have here. Mister tough guy here is bawling his eyes out." Renamon mocked Blackwargreymon.

Renamon walked back to Blackwargreymon's crotch. She took her knife, sliced open Blackwargreymon's ballsack and cut both testicles out. The entire megapolis must have heard his screams of pain.

Renamon grabbed the testicles and jammed them down Blackwargreymon's throat.

"Your screams are useless, you fucking prick. Shortly you will die, but before this, you must suffer." Renamon indicated that she was not done with the poor, helpless mega.

Renamon walked over to Blackwargreymon's torso. She took another knife, even larger and sharper than the last. She slowly sliced open his abs. She ripped the knife down deep inside. When she reached Blackwargreymon's chest, she stopped cutting. Blackwargreymon roared horribly.

Renamon then cut out several vital organs for survival. Renamon decided then to end the suffering of the hopeless digimon rapist and walked over to his head, and jammed the knife deep into Blackwargreymon's skull. He lay there, in his last moments of torture, shortly before he finally died.

Renamon left the body there, completely mutilated, bloody, destroyed. She ran back home. She made sure that before arriving home, she washed her hands in the river. They were soaked in Blackwargreymon's blood.

When Renamon entered the house, Rika ran up to her.

"So, Renamon, what did you do?" Rika asked.

"Let's just say that you will never hear from him again." Renamon replied.

Renamon went to see her baby. She picked him up slowly. She was only thankful of her rape for one thing - this precious little boy. One side of Renamon felt regretful for what she did to the baby's father. But on the other side, she was glad that he was gone.

RE: Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 2 (WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC) - Lord Patamon - 04-23-2011

Holy shit! That sure was brutal with all the letters and in caps! O_O

Well now Renamon can raise her son in peace, maybe find herself a good mon that will love her like she deserves, but guess only time will tell.

RE: Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 2 (WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC) - CaseyChimera - 04-23-2011

Damn, that is #$@&ing intense. BlackWarGreymon deserved that and more. Bobbit has nothing on Renamon.

*Best Mortal Combat voice* Renamon Wins...Fatality!

RE: Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 2 (WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC) - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-24-2011

That... that was the first time a fic about torture actually did what I was expecting to be done in it. Do you have any idea what that means!?

X3 It was aaawesome!

RE: Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 2 (WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC) - Flo-Flo Chique - 04-24-2011

(04-23-2011, 09:27 AM)Lord Patamon Wrote: Holy shit! That sure was brutal with all the letters and in caps! O_O

Well now Renamon can raise her son in peace, maybe find herself a good mon that will love her like she deserves, but guess only time will tell.

lol shall I make a part 3?

(04-24-2011, 01:35 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: That... that was the first time a fic about torture actually did what I was expecting to be done in it. Do you have any idea what that means!?

X3 It was aaawesome!

lol Thanks!

(04-23-2011, 02:31 PM)CaseyChimera Wrote: Damn, that is #$@&ing intense. BlackWarGreymon deserved that and more. Bobbit has nothing on Renamon.

*Best Mortal Combat voice* Renamon Wins...Fatality!

I might even make a part three...Should I?

RE: Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 2 (WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC) - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-24-2011

Does it involve mother and son incest? :3

Surprise is~<3

RE: Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 2 (WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC) - Lord Patamon - 04-24-2011

(04-23-2011, 02:31 PM)CaseyChimera Wrote: *Best Mortal Combat voice* Renamon Wins...Fatality!

LOL nice one Casey, it fits perfectly for this XD

RE: Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 2 (WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC) - Flo-Flo Chique - 04-24-2011

(04-24-2011, 07:15 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Does it involve mother and son incest? :3

Surprise is~<3

lol no incest, even that disturbs me and not a lot of things do. Maybe, I can make her get raped again? After some other mon comes and loves her...or maybe I can make her fall in love and have another graphic sex scene?

Yeah, the rape would get old. X3 Make her fall in love or something? Maybe she's become a sadist.

RE: Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 2 (WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC) - CaseyChimera - 04-24-2011

How about this. You can have Renamon try to enter the dating scene to find the perfect daddy for her child. However, when they finally find out about the child, they high tail out of there. The one that doesn't turns out to be BlackWarGreymon's brother, maybe WarGreymon or whoever you chose.

I mean, it's only a suggestion.