Digiartists' Domain Community!
Hello everyone - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Intro Threads (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Hello everyone (/showthread.php?tid=11743)

Pages: 1 2

Hello everyone - PD666 - 04-18-2012

Hello everyone... it's nice to finally be a part of the site and everything. I'm a big fan of digimon and well Anime period but I'm also a furry. I've been trying to create an account here for some time but didn't have the time... I'm also a member on AGNPH if anybody knows that site.

RE: Hello everyone - Bee - 04-18-2012

Hey, welcome aboard. It's a bit quiet right now, but the site is in fact still alive. Lots of good people here.

As for being a furry, I don't think that's a problem. A large amount of us are furries, myself included. You should fit in just fine around here.

RE: Hello everyone - Shadowknight - 04-18-2012

Awesome been awhile since I've been here for a welcoming, BRING OUT THE WELCOME CANNON! *Wheels in a cannon loaded with swords, knives, shards of glass, bottles of acid and a mime* Oh wait that's the happy birthday cannon. Guess we don't have a welcome cannon, FIRE THE WELCOME TREBUCHET!

*Massive pie is launched from a trebuchet and lands on PD666*

Welcome to the boards... you gonna eat that?

RE: Hello everyone - PD666 - 04-18-2012

Thanks for the awsome welcome... But I don't like pie

RE: Hello everyone - Shadowknight - 04-18-2012

BLASPHEMY! The holy order of SDP will not stand for this! We will raise our armies. We will pillage the country side turning all to our pie loving, yeah you know what that sounds like too much work, screw it. Well if you don't like pie, ah, here's an old nuclear warhead I had laying around. They make awesome footballs.

RE: Hello everyone - PD666 - 04-18-2012

I think I'll pass on that to... I'm fine with just a hello.

RE: Hello everyone - Shadowknight - 04-19-2012

Well alright then, *Chucks the warhead over his shoulder, a massive explosion and mushroom cloud forming behind him* Hello.

RE: Hello everyone - PD666 - 04-19-2012

*Huffs at the mushroom head caused by the explosion* Um... Hi... (Unstabble warhead... I gotta be careful incase he's got another one) You wouldn't happen to have anymore would you?
Also is Red Rover still around... he's the reason I started writing my fics and all that fun stuff.

RE: Hello everyone - Kurtz - 04-19-2012

Welcome to the DaD! *poofs out from a cloud of magical dust and poses awkwardly* We hope that you'll enjoy your stay and not mind the mindless insanity that may spontaneously occur at random points in time!

And I think Red Rover might still be floating around someplace. ^^

RE: Hello everyone - Shadowknight - 04-20-2012

Oh one or two, *Opens a closet revealing warheads as far as the eye can see* Why you wanna borrow one?