Digiartists' Domain Community!
Dreams of digis? - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Digimon Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Thread: Dreams of digis? (/showthread.php?tid=9311)

Pages: 1 2 3

Dreams of digis? - mowgly - 02-08-2010

Anyone had a dream of being a digimon?

I had one yesterday of being a flamedramon! it was cool, hes very agile.

RE: Dreams of digis? - Yumi - 02-08-2010

Yes only once and it was weird!

RE: Dreams of digis? - Guilmon and a shotgun - 02-09-2010

This belongs in Digimon Chat.

RE: Dreams of digis? - Asesino - 02-09-2010

Moved it to.. here. Yes.

RE: Dreams of digis? - UnknownH - 02-09-2010

Nope. I hardly dream at all. Or what I did disappears after I wake up.
I also tend to daydream during the day. Maybe that's why.

RE: Dreams of digis? - mowgly - 02-09-2010

Had another one

I was hearing something about some criminals that wanted to hide between between chile and argentina , in the mountains. Then I remember being with my brother and watching a video of digimon where one of them were going to evolve, I said wow if this was in Full HD it would look awesome, my brother said yes, I remember there was an agumon in the movie

[Image: agumonbc9.png]

, afterwards they showed a landscape view of a city of japan, I also remember running a bit down a street( fogy memory) and that posibly they were hiding something in some place lol.

Well I was looking at the events like I was omniscient. A car was arriving at a faculty and I knew there was a veemon hiding in her car. I went running to it and I tried finding the veemon in the car

[Image: vmon.jpg]

, he was hiding behind the seat , I tried reaching for him under the front seat and I found his paw I touched it and tickled it and veemon started giggling ( lol cute! ) it felt silky, it seemed he liked it because he open and closed his paw, I had to do it again.

RE: Dreams of digis? - Yumi - 02-09-2010

(02-09-2010, 07:31 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: This belongs in Digimon Chat.

I think it should be put on Digimon Chat as it's about digimon.
Plus, I had another dream about digimon AGAIN!
It was wearer than the last one.
I think I need to lay of digimon.

RE: Dreams of digis? - fred_18_2008 - 02-10-2010

digi-dreams? i think i did...give me a moment to think......
erh..........yup, definetly had some digi dreams...involving rika, jeri, and renamon.....lets leave it at that shall we?

oh! another one was i was a blackwargreymon flying in they sky just looking at everything.

RE: Dreams of digis? - Jack_Pholph - 02-11-2010

One time, I was that blob thing from Trillermons Infected series. Hmm, if anyone wants to know world domonation is nice.

RE: Dreams of digis? - DarkChibimon - 02-11-2010

Well, one Digimon dream I have was DarkVeemon fighting agnest Omegamon and the other Royal Knights, a few of them didn't fight me, Dukemon and Managamon choose not to fight me. Omegamon asked me why do I fight and I told him. "I fight to have the digital world rip from Yggdrasil's control! You don't know how many digimon Yggdrasil has killed or have sent you to kill! Now stand aside or I will cut you down Omegamon."