Digiartists' Domain Community!
Asmodeus's Art - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: Artist's Parlor (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Forum: The Artist's Domain (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Asmodeus's Art (/showthread.php?tid=9388)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Asmodeus's Art - tigerlily - 08-27-2010

Um where's the valkyrie digimon that I requested?

RE: Asmodeus's Art - Asmodeus - 08-28-2010

Hey lil, sorry I'm not taking requests anymore :(
I dont have enough time outside of Uni and commission work @_@ , so I'm only really doing things I'm motivated to do and are fairly simple, I suck things like complicated armor and mecha things so I really wouldn't have done a good job xD

RE: Asmodeus's Art - tigerlily - 08-29-2010

(08-28-2010, 04:38 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: Hey lil, sorry I'm not taking requests anymore :(
I dont have enough time outside of Uni and commission work @_@ , so I'm only really doing things I'm motivated to do and are fairly simple, I suck things like complicated armor and mecha things so I really wouldn't have done a good job xD

Sorry. About that then...^ ^;

RE: Asmodeus's Art - Venin - 09-03-2010

What happened while I was away? I've only been gone for like...mmmmmm...fourish months. Though still, you haven't forgotten me have ya? It's like impossibllllllllllllllless to forget me, I'm the pinnicale of unforgetnessiality. C'mon dude, four months, one look around the sight and NO ONE is concerned about the guy who spoke whatever came out of his mouth-brain. Am I that forgetful? 'Course not, it is YOU who ares forgetsful. I want end this post, but I have soooooooooooooooooooooooolosoooooooooooolopumpernickel to ask....THIS SITE GOT SKINNNYER!! It must went on the No-Venin-Randomfulness Diet....SCAM...in the face....if you forgot my main question...did you forget about me and my request from a million and four months ago. This typer will pass out in 3...2...1....0....-1...-2...-3...-4.........oh...

RE: Asmodeus's Art - Asmodeus - 03-29-2011

@w@

.....*makes zombie noises*

RE: Asmodeus's Art - Frisk E. Coyote - 03-30-2011

You're baaaaaack!! *zombie-resurrection glomp* And with an awesome piece to boot! X3 Gatomon and Patamon are adooorable! LordPatamon will be most pleased~<3

RE: Asmodeus's Art - UnknownH - 03-30-2011

That was awhile.
Nice work. Very fuzzy.

RE: Asmodeus's Art - Asmodeus - 03-30-2011

I know right. Pretty sure my zombie body has rotted ridiculously by now v_v

Thanks for the welcome back guys. Hoping to actually start posting on here a bit more again. Stupid real life taking up so much time lol. I havent drawn in what seems forever. Also havent been keeping up with watching digiXros xD

RE: Asmodeus's Art - Frisk E. Coyote - 03-31-2011

Aww, you'll catch up eventually! Art and anime aside, how've ya been? :3

RE: Asmodeus's Art - Asmodeus - 03-31-2011

Lets see... I moved house, got a job and now I'm in my final year at uni xD So pretty busy v_v;

I'm already behind on assignments *sigh*

How have you guys been? :)