Digiartists' Domain Community!
Asmodeus's Art - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: Artist's Parlor (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Forum: The Artist's Domain (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Asmodeus's Art (/showthread.php?tid=9388)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Asmodeus's Art - Asmodeus - 04-04-2010

Thanks for all the nice comment guys, I'll have some more art to post soon. Just doing assessment for uni so Im swamped by homework.
Feel free to suggest (i say suggest incase I cant do XD) some digimons or characters for me to draw :)

RE: Asmodeus's Art - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-06-2010

*squeals* What about Weregarurumon? Total badass! XD

RE: Asmodeus's Art - Asmodeus - 04-06-2010

OMG YES! I remember him! Ive always wanted to draw him hes very cool, but i never got around to it... dayum thats one sexy digi. Def on the list lmao.
Also I kinda went around and found some uncoloured pics on the forum and I might colour them if Im bored... or if anyone has any unfinished pictures they'd like to see finished I might take a crack at it.

RE: Asmodeus's Art - Venin - 04-06-2010

You didn't give up on me, did ya?

RE: Asmodeus's Art - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-07-2010

Heehee! That's awesome! I'll be waiting to feast my eyes on your weregarurumon!! XD

RE: Asmodeus's Art - Asmodeus - 04-07-2010

@ Venin, nope ^^ I have a sketch I have to send you soon. It takes me a while to decipher lengthy descriptions XD

@ Psycho, yay! hope I dont disappoint XD

RE: Asmodeus's Art - Venin - 04-08-2010

Sorry bout that, it all came out of my head, so I really had no accurate visuals of clothing to show ya, I tried though. Thanks for keeping it real.

RE: Asmodeus's Art - tigerlily - 04-08-2010

Can you do Silmeriamon? It's my own fan made Golden armored evolution form of Lunamon. x3 And yes that's my artwork.
[Image: Silmeriamoncopy.jpg]

RE: Asmodeus's Art - Asmodeus - 04-09-2010

@ Venin, its cool, I just have been so illiterate lately XD But if you find any photo or pic refernces send them to me, im working on your sketch again tomorrow ^^

Ive sketched weregurumon, ill upload it tomorrow

@ Tigerlily, nice arts! ^^ do you have any more pictures of her? post or pm them to me XD I might be able to have a go as soon as I finish these other pictures XD

RE: Asmodeus's Art - tigerlily - 04-10-2010

(04-09-2010, 09:41 PM)Asmodeus Wrote: @ Venin, its cool, I just have been so illiterate lately XD But if you find any photo or pic refernces send them to me, im working on your sketch again tomorrow ^^

Ive sketched weregurumon, ill upload it tomorrow

@ Tigerlily, nice arts! ^^ do you have any more pictures of her? post or pm them to me XD I might be able to have a go as soon as I finish these other pictures XD

Not really but if you want the plain noncolored picture I'll send it to you next week. x3