Join our server on Discord

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 1 (Warning, Lemon)
Okay, first off, I am pretty sure this is where this lemon story is supposed to go. Secondly, if you are offended by Digimon rape, and/or you are under 18 years of age, gtfo. Get. Out. Now. Srsly. There will be some seriously graphic scenes. SERIOUSLY.

The characters in this story are:

Rika
Renamon
Blackwargreymon

Okay, ya readeh? Okay!

The night was dark. The earthquake that struck the day before knocked out power for the entire megapolis. Rika dissapeared somewhere in Capital City and Renamon had to find her. Renamon currently sat perched ontop the roof of a damaged home. The earthquake that struck was rated 9.8. Renamon sat on the roof, gazing at the moon which was the only source of light in the megapolis.

The sun rose. Renamon had still been awake, in a trance due to the beauty of the sunrise over the tall Capital City skyscrapers. Renamon jumped down from the roof onto the cracked dust and debris infested road below. She walked off to Rika's favorite hangout. There, Renamon
found Rika picking up some money she had found on the ground.

"Renamon! Where were you!?!?" Rika shouted. "Looking for you. Where were YOU?" Renamon replied. "I got trapped in another building. I got out after hours of struggle. Then, I came here."

"Come. Let's leave. We should go to the Capital City Park. We could find a place where we could stay and wait for rescue." Renamon suggested. "Okay, let's go!" Rika replied.

They arrived at The Capital City Park, the largest park in the city. They searched the empty venue, looking for anything they could use.

Rika gasped. "What on earth is that?" She said, pointing into the trees where there was a tall, dark, muscular looking figure. It came out from it's hiding spot.

"TERRA DESTROYER!" The figure yelled. "Dammit! It's Blackwargreymon! Run!" Renamon yelled. BOOM! Renamon heard Rika scream in pain, and then go silent. "TERRA DESTROYER!" Blackwargreymon yelled again. The attack sent Renamon flying. She hit a tree, and fell to the ground. Blackwargreymon pinned Renamon down with his massive foot. He towered over her like a 100 storey tall skyscraper.

"Got ya!" Blackwargreymon said menacingly. He clenched his hand into a fist and rammed it into Renamon's face, knocking her unconcious.

Renamon awoke, in a damaged building, tied and bound to a table. She was unable to move at all. "Well, sleeping beauty. Looks like you're in some deep shit." Blackwargreymon mumbled. "Where's Rika?! Where is she?" Renamon shrieked. "That doesn't matter now. Right now you're mine!"

Renamon screamed. "What are you going to do to me?" "It's been a while since I had a real toy." Blackwargreymon laughed in an evil tone.

Blackwargreymon began stripping himself of his armour, until he was wearing nothing but his helmet and loincloth. Renamon then knew what torture was to come. Blackwargreymon walked over to Renamon, who lay shivering on the table. His large left hand reached out and grabbed Renamon's vagina and rubbed it, while his right hand squeezed her large breasts, hiding under her fur. Renamon let out moans of pleasure. She tried to hold back the moans, but she could not resist. "Stop!" Renamon cried out, but Blackwargreymon just laughed and rubbed harder.

Blackwargreymon pulled off his loincloth, exposing his 19" hard member. Blackwargreymon continued to fondle both of Renamon's boobs. He gave her a kiss lightly on the lips, and when Blackwargreymon left Renamon's lips, she began to spit out. She despised her captor.

After sometime, Blackwargreymon walked to Renamon's face, and climbed onto the table. Renamon knew what was next. She closed her mouth tight, but Blackwargreymon just forced it open, making her jaw crack. Blackwargreymon took his large cock in his hand, but before placing it into Renamon's mouth, he said to her: "You bite, and I will gut you alive."

Blackwargreymon then put his cock into her mouth and began thrusting in and out. He let out his moans of pleasure as tears ran down from Renamon's eyes. She was choking as Blackwargreymon shoved his meat down her throat. Renamon was tempted to bite, but knew the consequences would be grim. All she could do now, was suffer through her rape.

Blackwargreymon took his cock out of Renamon's mouth, and slapped her in the face with it. "Lick it." Blackwargreymon demanded. Renamon refused. Blackwargreymon got off her. He dissapeared into another room. Renamon heard clanking noises in the room. She shook even more. Out Blackwargreymon came, carrying a sharp looking object. He pierced Renamon's arm with the knife. Blackwargreymon climbed back ontop of Renamon, who was now crying, with red blood seeping from her wound. "Lick it. NOW!" Blackwargreymon shouted angrily. Renamon complied. She stuck her tongue out from her mouth and dragged it across Blackwargreymon's cockhead. He yelled in pleasure. He grabbed his cock and started to stroke it. After several minutes of stroking and licking, Blackwargreymon pointed his penis into Renamon's mouth. "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum and your're gonna eat it all!" Just then, Blackwargreymon blew his massive load into Renamon's mouth. Cum kept shooting from his massive cock. 15 shots of Blackwargreymon's cum later, the white liquid stopped flowing from the huge dick. There was cum all over Renamon's face and chest. Renamon was still choking on the hot, steamy fluid when Blackwargreymon scooped more of his semen from Renamon's breasts and forced her to eat it. She couldn't handle anymore, so she refused it. Blackwargreymon took his knife and jammed it deep into Renamon's leg. She screamed and cried, but Blackwargreymon would not remove the knife from her leg.

"Stop! I will eat it!" Renamon cried. "Good girl." Blackwargreymon laughed. He removed the knife from her leg and picked up more cum, and poured it into Renamon's mouth.

Then, Blackwargreymon moved down to Renamon's pussy. He put is great big member into her pussy. He thrusted and let out his moans of pleasure, as did Renamon. Renamon screamed. Surprised, she actually enjoyed the feeling of Blackwargreymon's massive cock rubbing into her vagina. After five minutes had passed, Blackwargreymon was about to cum again. "I am going to fill you up!" Renamon struggled to remove the penis from her vagina because she did not want to get pregnant. But it was too late. Even more cum was spewing from the cock, right into Renamon's vagina. Finally, after three shots, the cumming finally subsided.

Blackwargreymon got up. "Give me what ever is mine!" Renamon had no idea what he meant by this. Blackwargreymon then promptly punched Renamon in the face, again, knocking her unconcious.

She awoke again, this time in her house, where Rika was sitting by her side. Renamon was too scared to tell Rika what happened to her.

"Thank God you're awake! You where out for three weeks!" Rika sighed with relief. "What happened to you?" Rika asked.

Renamon shuddered at her memories. "I-I was punched in the face by Blackwargreymon. And I think he stabbed me in these two places." She pointed to her bandaged wounds.

"Well, I'm just glad you're okay." Rika said.

five months later, Renamon rested her arms on the mid-sized baby bump on her stomach. She remembered what Blackwargreymon said to her. Just then, she realized that Blackwargreymon wanted a child! 'Why would he rape me just for a baby?' Renamon thought.

"Renamon, we need to talk." Rika sounded serious. "Renamon, are you pregnant?" Renamon nodded. "How? Who did this?" Rika asked again.

"Blackwargreymon did this to me. He is the reason I am pregnant. He also wants me to give him the child when it is born." Rika gasped after hearing this.

Renamon then left the room.

in 10 months, Renamon gave birth to a baby boy, who looked just like Blackwargreymon. Renamon actually loved this newborn child and decided to keep him. She didn't want to give him up. So, Renamon left the baby with Rika, and set off to find Blackwargreymon so she could kill him.
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
Oh my, what a harsh and straightforward story! I liked it, and I wanna see if Blackwargreymon gets his comeuppance! X3 Keep up the good work! We need more Digimon writers~<3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(04-22-2011 01:24 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Oh my, what a harsh and straightforward story! I liked it, and I wanna see if Blackwargreymon gets his comeuppance! X3 Keep up the good work! We need more Digimon writers~<3

Oohh...very good idea...I originally didn't plan to continue, but I guess I will. Thanks!
Mah Citeh.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
XD This was gonna be a one-shot!? Nuuu! Far too many things can happen! Great things and terrible things~<3 Well the best of luck writing that!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I say that Renamon neuters BlackWarGreymon so he can't do that to any other females any more :@

I'm glad she is keeping the baby, BlackWarGreymon doesn't deserves to be a father after what he did.
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(04-22-2011 10:41 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: XD This was gonna be a one-shot!? Nuuu! Far too many things can happen! Great things and terrible things~<3 Well the best of luck writing that!
Okay Thanks!

(04-22-2011 10:45 AM)Lord Patamon Wrote: I say that Renamon neuters BlackWarGreymon so he can't do that to any other females any more :@

I'm glad she is keeping the baby, BlackWarGreymon doesn't deserves to be a father after what he did.

Hmmm...Shall I make Renamon torture Blackwargreymon reeeaaally badly? And then eventually kill him slowly and painfully? I do have some pretty strange and violent thoughts and ideas right now...XD
Mah Citeh.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

(04-22-2011 11:04 AM)Xenonmon Wrote: Hmmm...Shall I make Renamon torture Blackwargreymon reeeaaally badly? And then eventually kill him slowly and painfully? I do have some pretty strange and violent thoughts and ideas right now...XD

Well that's the least BlackWarGreymon deserves after what he did to Renamon. I tried to imagine the baby she had and that looks like BlackWarGreymon, so she had a Chibi BlackWarGreymon? XD

[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(04-22-2011 11:28 AM)Lord Patamon Wrote:
(04-22-2011 11:04 AM)Xenonmon Wrote: Hmmm...Shall I make Renamon torture Blackwargreymon reeeaaally badly? And then eventually kill him slowly and painfully? I do have some pretty strange and violent thoughts and ideas right now...XD

Well that's the least BlackWarGreymon deserves after what he did to Renamon. I tried to imagine the baby she had and that looks like BlackWarGreymon, so she had a Chibi BlackWarGreymon? XD

Haha yeah! I will start creating the new story right away!
Mah Citeh.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

(04-22-2011 11:28 AM)Lord Patamon Wrote:

The Part 2 HAS been writen and is now up. It is like, hmmm...100000 times more graphic than this? Oh believe me, I had worse thoughts.
Mah Citeh.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Normally I don't like rape fics, but this is great especially the end. Going to part two.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]