Join our server on Discord

Halo: Data Reconstruction (Yaoi)
Spartan.

I'm guessing OC means other character as in not in Halo - because I looked it up on a halo site and couldn't find any obscure references to do with them. So I'm gonna be OCs

Name: Sky
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Image: [Image: kidicarusju0.jpg]
Description: Replace the wings with retractable techno wings, the bow with a Spartan Laser and the shield with a Grav Hammer and you've got your man! Oh, and he wears a lighter suit of armour to normal because he needs to be able to fly :)
Personality: Friendly and open, loves big guns and technology - a bit of a nerd really. Impulsive and hotheaded.
Weapon: Spartan Laser
Extra Weapons: Gravity Hammer, plasma grenades
Class: Tank Buster
Strengths: Flight, speed, firepower, quick thinking, smart
Weaknesses: Fragile and easy to knock around, sometimes rash
Special Moves: None

Name: Lance
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Image: [Image: lanceis7.jpg]
Description: A young boy with dark brown hair and a black stealth suit covered in skulls, has a small skull mask with additional optics in one eye.
Personality: Friendly and happy go lucky. Got into the army by proving himself far superior to many of its' existing snipers. Has no parents but treats Sky like an older brother, is quite childish and treats war like a game.
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Extra Weapons: Pistol
Class: Sniper
Strengths: Uncanny aim, very fast reflexes, small size so can duck and dodge better than a larger fighter
Weaknesses: Inexperienced, small and weak

Name:
Just cos' I'm an angel doesn't mean I play by the rules :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Halo: Data Reconstruction (Yaoi) - by Shining Angel - 11-21-2008, 02:33 AM