Join our server on Discord

Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I)
Sonic blinked slightly as he noticed the other man, smiling brightly at him and slapping his back happily. "No worries! Names Sonic! Fastest thing alive!" he said with probably as much enthusasim as was humanly possible. "Great to meet ya Mario!" he said cheerfully, able to feel the muscles in the other's back at the playfull slap but also the pudge and fat over the muscles, which Sonic found a rather nice feeling though he said nothing about it.

Fox chuckled gently and shook his head, it seemed the plumber had already made friends with their rather bizarre new arrival and stretching his arms slightly he sighed and closed his eyes. Still, Sonic was not the most unexpected new member, Wolf had been a shock and despite not being the biggest fan of the canine, Falco seemed to dislike Wolf a whole lot more then Fox remembered. Especially whenever Fox and Falco were talking or walking together and Wolf happened to walk by.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I) - by Mai - 11-24-2008, 10:23 AM
RE: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I) - by Mai - 11-24-2008, 11:49 AM
RE: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I) - by GuilmonForever - 11-25-2008, 11:37 AM
RE: Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Y A O I) - by Mai - 11-26-2008, 04:22 AM