Pokémon Resort
Name: Neon Jayaram
Sex: Male
Height: 7'3"
Body Type: Muscular but not grotesque :D
Sexuality: Gay
Pokémon Type: Charizard
Image:[Image: 11lsosn.jpg]
Personality: Neon is the fighter type and Independent, rare to rely on anyone to assist him. He is rough and wild but with a strange cunning to his battle styles, when he was a Charmander who would challange opponates three times his size and dominate them in the end, its rare if he lets anyone top him and if they do he will make it hard for them.
Position: Mostly Dom - rarely Sub.
Sexual Experience: Definately not a Virgin.
Kinks:
Younger Guys.
Slim People.
The Rain...?
Rimming.
Boys that are smaller then him.
Position at the Resort: Visitor
Secret Crushes: None first time here.
Secrets: Though he is a dom he finds himself a Cockaholic, loving the scent and taste.

~~~

And this is the resort? Hmp, look at that stupid Conciser outfit, You would expect more pzazz for a famous resort

Neon walked into the plaza and grunted, he could smell different things. Chlorine from the pool and sweat possibly from unwashed laundry, in his arms he had two large cases filled with Clothes and to cover his torso was a black torn jean jacket, his wings were folded against his back and his tail swung in the air slowly heating the room from the flame on its end.

Left right left right. He walked to the front desk and started to talk to one of the workers at the desk, "I need a room with Flameproof material please, I Don't plan on keeping my tail up in the air while I sleep" he said.

((He is a bit rude :P))
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
Pokémon Resort - by GuilmonForever - 04-03-2009, 12:40 PM
RE: Pokémon Resort - by Erethzium - 04-03-2009, 01:21 PM
RE: Pokémon Resort - by Kubari - 04-04-2009, 06:03 AM
RE: Pokémon Resort - by Erethzium - 04-09-2009, 08:19 AM