Join our server on Discord

Biggest surprise/dissapointment.
As a matter of fact, I beat it yesterday.

I also learned how to measure bust sizes in inches thanks to that game, two days ago.

And to be honest, Lang's US dub sucks, he sounds like a power ranger. Maya seems like she has an indenfinite cough every time she talks. Sharon sounds like a nasal bitch, although that's probably well-intentioned and well, I never really played Ayne in the whole game, except when I needed to push things around. Kazan's voice actor is the only good one, plus it was fun hearing him say: "Next." each time a foe would fall! But Lang saying: "We can't afford... *Pause* To lose." It's like they really had to put effort into training the guy and failed miserably at it.

On the plus side, this was another sweet plot, although much more predictable than Legend of Legaia. You know from the beggining after hearing this one guy has the Supreme Origin that he's gonna go god-mode or something until you smash him down to bits. Not exactly something thrilling to grasp on while playing, but definately cool in the end. Also, I loved the extensive variety of items and the Combining system, the Cooking system was fun too. Mystic Arts are obviously overpowered and cool, but their requirements were bogus. 100 AP, 100 MP 50% HP. That's just excessive. It coulda been done without having to be under 50% HP.

I'm a bit sad to admit I only unlocked one Variable Art, too. The one the game gives you with Kazan and Lang. But I never found out how to unlock the other ones. o.รด
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Bee - 10-28-2009, 04:21 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Wisemon - 10-29-2009, 09:59 AM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Kurtz - 10-29-2009, 02:25 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by DragonMasterX - 11-07-2009, 01:51 AM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Gol22 - 11-09-2009, 07:38 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Ryan - 11-18-2009, 12:51 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Lokki - 01-23-2010, 08:43 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Kurtz - 03-12-2010, 01:21 PM