Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
(1st Floor Hallway)

Shirou offered a small smile towards the principal, able to appreciate the concern a little despite his wounded pride. "Thank you, but I'll be fine." The thin senior started to walk away before he overheard Hoshi's group, noticing that it was the others that were called out by the rumor spreading student. Is it a coincidence or maybe... The black mop haired boy walked towards them and asked, "Mind if I join you all? I could use a little extra studying as well." It wasn't a lie, even if his intentions weren't what he let on. His math grades could use a little work in all honesty. If they're just studying, then no big loss, but if they're looking to prove that Phantom's a lie. Heh...I wouldn't mind proving that smug bastard wrong.

Meanwhile, Ayami nodded towards her two new friends, figuring it would be hard for them to know all of their senpei. "Hmmm, well, I suppose the principal handled it. Guess we can leave now, huh." The red head smiled lightly before she turned to Samui and Myojin, "Oh, before the arcade, can you two show me around the school a little more? I don't want to be the silly new girl for too long, you know."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by Crimson Fox - 05-22-2010, 09:07 AM