Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
Sacchi was typing at the library's computer while a "soothing" music played (OOC: If anyone is wondering, it's border of life "the last celebration", youtube it.)

"PAIN IN THE ASS!" He said to himself, making a note of what he was seeing at the computer and putting it on top of a pile of notes. All organized alphabetically. At least this computer has internet connection, I'd be bored to death if it wasn't for the musics... he thought.

Sacchi scrolled down the page to see that it had ended, "Over already? Huh... Not many students with late books this time around are there?" he said, scrolling up and down the page again to make sure he didn't forget anything. Last time I did this work half-assed, my father almost killed me... Not going through that again...

After re-checking everything he realized he still had some time before going home. "Well, I might as well do something in the time being..." Sacchi took the same book from the afternoon that was on the table, and slowly started to read it...

After a while though Sacchi heard something coming from outside the library... "What... Was that noise?" Sacchi started to tremble, his hands shaking as he remembered the rumor he heard a while before "Could it actually be... The phantom?"

Sacchi got up, he left the book on the same table and put his hand on his pocket, he got to the door, opened it and looked around, there was nobody... However, he heard another noise coming from the same place. "T-The classrooms?" he slowly started walking to classroom 1-A, from where the sounds where coming from. Upon getting at the door, Sacchi placed his hand on his pocket again, where his faithful magnum that already saved him from getting robbed so many time was. He opened the door to see a few teenagers with books sitting on the tables... Wh-What the hell are they doing here?

Sacchi got closer and said "Late night studying?" he asked "How did you guys get permission from the principal?" as he looked to the teenagers, he realized a possible explanation puppy eyes... He thought. "Never mind that... My name is Sacchi Hikari, pleased to meet you all"
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by Sacchi - 05-31-2010, 11:44 AM