Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
(Classroom 1-A)

Shirou scoffed at Hiro's accusation, telling him. "I came here for one reason only. To prove without a shadow of a doubt that senior wrong and make those people who blew their money realize how stupid they were falling for a scam like that. Oh, and get some studying in with these ladies I guess." He chuckled lightly before looked toward Sacchi and told him, "Yeah, sure buddy. The more witnesses, the easier it will be to convince people this is all a load of shit." An odd confidence was filling the lanky senior's body. (I've seen death's door before. Damn me if I die of fright to some dumb rumor.)

(Roof)

Ayami had noticed the basketball didn't pay it any real mind, figuring it was just some kid playing around somewhere. She looked down with Hakatsu and frowned upon seeing no-one. "Aw, they probably ran into the school to find their ball. Maybe we can return it before we all get out of here." She then quickly caught up with Samui and Myojin, following them both back into the school towards the exits.

The sun had fully sunk beneath the horizon. All the fated players have entered the stage. There would be no escaping from this trial.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by Crimson Fox - 06-09-2010, 11:27 AM