Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
The ring finally became wide and big enough to have everyone encirled in it. With it beneath each person's feet, strange energy began pouring into everyone as The Fool in the symbol slowly began whisking away, being replaced by the mark of The Death as everyone would feel their strength being sapped away from their very bodies.

Ayami's and Hori's bodies, however, were mysteriously not going to react in the same way and instead of being enveloped by red glow from the symbol, they instead began to shine a bright blue before a very strong flash blinded everyone. During this flash, the wicked voice from before spoke loudly: "You... are my kin! It cannot be! You're only humans!" it said, "Grr, no matter! I'll take you where you won't be able to resist our call! I'll take you where you won't be able to escape me! And then... I will destroy you two!" the last sentence only able to be heard by Hori and Ayami.

It was then that the the biggest Shadow that had ever appeared in front of them showed up, being exactly like the rest: A blackish slug with red eyes and three-clawed hands, but differing with its titanic size. It all of a sudden threw itself over everyone bind by the circle and swallowed them up, compacting everyone into a sphere of dark matter that was then absorbed by the flashing monitor from the computer room.

(Digitized Plains)

As it were, Shirou, Myojin, Samui, Kou, Hei, Hoshi, Kaido, Daisy, Hakatsu and Sacchi were all sprawled on the ground in some strange place that seemed to be under a constant, beautiful boreal-type aurora. The floor felt like cement, yet it didn't smell like it. In fact, nothing smelled there, and the colors were pretty uniform, not to mention the singularity of it all. It was just blue and green when it wasn't the aurora that comprised the sky of the Digitized Plains. The floor was composed of several large delined squares that stretched for apparently miles, yet there was an invisible barrier that was only 30 feet in radius keeping them all inside.

To add to the bizarre environment, there were a total of ten doors scattered in different sections of said invisible barrier. They seemed to be calling out to be opened, each and every single one of them

"Guh! Where are we?!" Kaido grunted, searching himself for any injuries, but all he had was more questions as he realized they were in some kind of strange place with transparent blue flooring and green horizons, not to mention that multi-color glow above them. Kaido didn't know it was an aurora.

"Eeeeep!" Yui squealed as she rose up to the ground, "I-I can't believe this!" she disdaintfully said, her eyes scanning the strange place they now were in, "I don't remember any place like th-this in the school!" she nervously observed, trying to stay close to Hoshi but also was firmly keeping her hands on her laced baton with blade.

(???)

In an entirely different place, Hori and Ayami had been put to sit down on twin chairs beside each other. A strange spell felt like it was keeping them asleep, but its control over them was quickly waning and they would be able to wake up in their seats, surrounded by velvet blue and in front of a desk where a long-nosed man was sitting in front of, eyes closed. Beside him stood a womanly figure holding what seemed to be an encyclopedia of sorts against her chest. Long pure-white hair flowed behind her dark-blue business suit, her big and round glasses glistening against her inhuman yellow eyes.

The place was split in two halves by a dense black line running on the floor, walls and ceiling going vertically through the old man's desk, the candleholder on the ceiling and the water paintings on the walls, separating Hori's and Ayami's chairs by hardly a feet from each other.

"Dorothea, it seems as though not only we have received a new guest, but two of them, and at the same time nonetheless," the old man said with a quiet smile in his face as he tapped his cane on the floor twice. The assistant walked beside his master, her compendium clutched next to her promiscuous chest.

"Yes, Master Igor," the one called Dorothea responded, hardly showing any emotion but cold observation.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by DragonMasterX - 07-11-2010, 01:21 PM