Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
OOC: Relocate Ayami, Crimson. Hei's been static'd. Same with Sacchi. Don't pay attention to those characters until their players post again.

And lol, I posted that Kaido and Yui went into their doors. Yui just came out. The fact I didn't post their fights was because, duh. I don't want to RP a monologue with myself.

Myojin has been static'd. She will die if Matt Ishida doesn't do anything in 48 hours.

Hei will die if Soma doesn't do anything in 48 hours.

Hoshi has been static'd.

IC:

(Hyerophant Room)

With Shadow Samui breathing all of its fire at his counterpart, it expected Samui to be burnt to a crisp, so he never saw him disappear with his newly acquired agility. The large dragon barely budged at the nightstick that hit him; in fact, its reaction was to catch the stick in-between its fingers and shatter it in half.

As the flames cleared out, Shadow Samui's lizard-like eyes widened as it noticed Samui standing not too far away, "What's the meaning of this?!" it roared, turning around but suddenly a chunk of ice blasted at its cheek, surprising the monster and knocking it down. "You... blasted..." it groaned from the floor.

(Digitized Plains)

A sharp scream of agony filled the pixelated wasteland as the Shadow in the middle suddenly absorbed one of its tendrils unto itself and began rapidly growing in size, nearly doubling its most recent spurt. The dark blob was as big as a house right now.

The tendril which had sucked the last remainder of energy from the corresponding door had caused that door's lock to be broken and its glow to fade. The "Emperor" mark had been inscribed on it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by DragonMasterX - 09-26-2010, 03:22 AM