Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
OOC: Further, why don't we give Jess the power to control infatuated boys? I mean, she's not so freaked of being a goddess anymore. What if, in order to keep the girl from telling on her, she orders the boys to seize her so Jessica can have her way with her? That will be the perfect opportunity to give the girl her own juice and saliva, hmm? X3

IC:

The girl was so utterly disgusted at Jessica's sluttiness that she turned her head around only to snarl at her, "Get on with the program, bitch! I'm not like you, I'm not gonna flash myself in front of all of you just to get off, you... you cheap slut!" she rose her chin up proudly, and headed for the door, ready to exit the room...

The boys fucking her were about to cum, and with loud moans, they finally began flooding both of Jessica's holes with their spooge, the one fucking her vagina collapsing on top of her large chest before he started nuzzling and biting it out of lust.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by DragonMasterX - 03-05-2011, 11:42 PM