Join our server on Discord

Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco)
"Uh-huh, that's me!" The fox bowed courteously, "The one and only Shadowfox, at your service! -Er- at least... I would be... if I were still employed." He tilted his ears back sadly for a moment, but perked up always immediately. The Shadowfox mascot was supposed to be a cheery, friendly showman, and even though he was no longer in use, he still kept those traits. "Oh uhm, not bad... not too good either... I'm ever so discombobulated!" He rubbed the back of his head. He was truly lost after what seemed like an eternity of just drifting in the backlogs of cyberspace.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Carter nearly fell out of his chair in shock, but listened to the program closely. It's life was in danger? Were programs even alive? Perhaps it was better to just let it get deleted, if it was faulty, or glitched- but of course, he was far too compassionate for his own good, especially when someone said please. "Well, as long as you aren't a virus..." He bit his lower lip, and opened the gateway fully, allowing the feathered lizard to come through.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco) - by Damien - 03-02-2011, 09:48 AM
RE: Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 03-08-2011, 01:24 PM