Join our server on Discord

Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco)
Larrin grinned, showing his teeth as he tumbled into the real world landing in a heap on the ground, staring up at the cieling. "Finally," his chuckled removing he tail from over his stomach as he stood up. He clicked his tongue as he swiveled his head to look at Carter. "Thanks,, I would have materialized the way the other programs do, but my data was corrupt from a virus attack, so I need a gateway open," he explained as he turned away to look around the cafe. "Hmmm... I hope this isn't t far from my target..."

Suddenly a glowing panel appeared in front of his front. It appeared to be just like a computer screen... but more, hologram like? With a sigh the lizard began tapping at the screen with his fingers. "Two miles..." a frown. "That isn't too far from here... so now I just-" he stopped talking, his eyes going wide, before he collapsed onto the ground, unconscious. The glowing screen flashed the words 'energy low, sleep mode activated' in bright red letters before crackling and vanishing.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Mark nodded slowly. "Well... I'm... going to head home... feel free to follow... if you want?" he waved over his shoulder as he began walking. However he stopped mid-wave and frowned. The bracelet on his wrist was flashing.

Hacking attempt in progress, hacking attempt in progress.

The words came from the small bracelet and kept repeating. The panic clearing showing on the human's face. "Dammit! I knew I should have installed that anti virus software! Especially with all this attempts at obtaining my information. I thought I was safe with this new model! Dammit! Why does dad have to own Linx Corporation!?" he growled fiddling with his bracelet. Linx, the company that was in charge of most, if not all all the recent leaps and bound with virtual reality, and computers in general.

"Ah! Wait, I can flush out the hacking program!" a grin spread across his face,"I almost forgot about that feature." Mark removed his bracelet and tossed it onto the ground,"Step back," he ordered Shadowfox. "Materialize, invading programs. Command number, two-eight-four-nine-one-zero-four-six-four-eight-two-nine-four-seven-two. Lock entrance to the cyberworld for materialized programs."

As the hacking was program was forced to materialize the alleyway was engulfed in a flash of light causing Mark to have to cross his eyes. Although being the son of the man who owned one of the largest companies in the world was a pain most of the time, it did have it's advantages. Such as being able to own your own materialization/solid data generator that can fit in a bracelet.

When the light died down Mark groaned and slowly blinked his eyes and peered at what just materialized.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]

Messages In This Thread
Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco) - by Damien - 03-02-2011, 09:48 AM
RE: Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco) - by Damien - 03-09-2011, 11:17 AM