Join our server on Discord

Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco)
"T-target? I'm sorry, but wait- what? I- oh no." Carter sputtered, panicking. It had all happened so fast! No one paid attention to what had just happened though, and worrying about the program, the 16 year old uploaded him into his necklace for storage until he got home. Perhaps the anti-virus he got there could fix the viral corruption?

Carter walked up to the cafe owner and knocked on the counter. "Hey Mr. O'Connell? Can I go home early today?" He asked meekly.

Mr. O'Connell, an elderly Irish man in his 40s, just turned around as he dried one of the coffee mugs, seeing the boy's cute little puppy pout, he couldn't help but agree. "Ah sure now, go right ahead. I'll be closing up me shop early anyways. Business is slow today, lad."

Nodding and smiling brightly, Carter grabbed his coat and ran out, waving. "See you tomorrow Mr. O'Connell!" He said, and made a run for home. He didn't live far. Maybe he could recharge the program by recharging his necklace?

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Home... page? Negative? What is 'home'?" The program asked no one in particular. His shades flashed with the binary code again as he pulled information out of the internet. "Home, home on the range- honey, I'm home- homeward bound- home is where the heart is- screw you guys, I'm going home-" He beamed and wagged his tail. "I can come home with you, yes?"

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Uh-oh." Aaron said, sitting up. He was hacking into one of the Linx Corporation products to see if there was any new software he could rip, when his hacking program had been intercepted and forced to materialize. No had ever done that before! "Oh well." He shrugged, and used the new firewall program his little brother had brought home to cover his tracks, making sure that it at least couldn't be traced back to him. He stretched and yawned, his broad, muscular chest tightening as he did so. "I really should make lunch." He thought, and got up to make some peanut butter sandwiches. It was easy to make lunch for Carter. He ate almost anything.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Where the light disappeared, there now stood a tall, powerful program resembling a white tiger and wolf hybrid. He blinked and rubbed his eyes. Was he force-materialized? That sucks, but Aaron, his programmer, never lets him materialize. Was this the real world? He was so taken in by the notion of being outside cyberspace that he only just realized he had company. "...Hi." Was all it said.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco) - by Damien - 03-02-2011, 09:48 AM
RE: Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 03-10-2011, 04:05 PM