Join our server on Discord

Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco)
"Ohh! Larrin! No wonder you looked familiar!" Carter chuckled. "I used to play a lot of online games a while back, but I had to get a job because my older brother was calling me a slacker." He sighed, ruffling his red hair. "Yeah, that does sound kinda weird... programs are supposed to be essential to cyberspace, so programs being blocked out of an area's really suspicious." He nodded.

Carter examined Larrin's feet as he put them up on the armrest. "That's good... you really scared me when you popped out of nowhere and just fainted!" He laughed, absentmindedly stroking the lizard's shins. "Still, it's weird... the whole programs materializing thing... I mean, we have one program who materialized, but all he does is clean and organize and force us to take baths. I've never really seen one of you guys up close. Are you really- you know- flesh and blood?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"If you want, I can run a background check on him and his programmer!" Shadowfox offered helpfully. "But gee, you must know a lot of computers if you were raised by a computer mogul!"

"Yo, over here!" Syntax gestured at the pizza parlor, which was still in business despite the blow to their target consumers, thanks to the pictures of naked fat people, making the regulars think that their pizzas are high in fat. The hacking program loomed over Mark again, grinning. "Your hair smells nice. Can you afford an extra large?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco) - by Damien - 03-02-2011, 09:48 AM
RE: Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 03-17-2011, 01:22 PM