Join our server on Discord

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 4
(05-02-2011 03:19 PM)CaseyChimera Wrote: Okay, that was unexpected. I had a feeling that the police would catch up to Renamon, and she would be tried and arrested. However, the suicide took me completely offgaurd. No offense, Xenonmon, but this is a real downer for me.

Here's an idea you can use, but if not then that's okay. How about a fifth chapter that puts this one as a dream from Wargreymon like a premonition of what's to come. Have it begin just the same like deja vu. Only this time, he tries to understand why Renamon killed BlackWargreymon. He also tries to get her to confess for maybe a lesser sentence and prevents her from committing suicide.

Again, it's only an idea.

Part 5 - coming soon!

(05-03-2011 06:46 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: In my opinion, a real hero would give other rape victims the strength and inspiration to live again, to cope with what happened, to put things behind and just feel like they can live normal, clean lives once more. Killing and torturing one's rapist doesn't change the fact that one was still raped, nothing will. The only difference would be the satisfaction of revenge... but wouldn't the act itself make the one who was raped no different from the evil that did it in the first place?

A real hero would've lived for her children. Sure, there was a chance that BlackWargreymon would've come back to take her son, but seeing as he was exactly where he had raped her (returning to the scene of the crime), she could've had police accompany her in secret and let them bring him to justice.

I think this Renamon is more realistic in that she acted realistically: She was emotionally weak, she was damaged, and she never had any therapy to help her cope. Suicide was very possible.

Perhaps Chapter 5 can be about the trials and tribulations of WarGreymon, trying to come to terms with the fact that his brother who he trusted was a rapist, and his wife was a murderer who had also been raped, but didn't trust him enough to tell him the truth. Perhaps touch on the fact that he's struggling to be a good, single father to his nephew/half-son and his daughter? Perhaps with Rika's help too?

Maybe WarGreymon and Rika can seek comfort in each other's arms? :3 Make a story about how it was all okay, how life goes on, despite all the hardships that can happen, and that there can always be a happy ending... <3

Omg I now have ideas rolling for a part five - It remains a secret until the final product is produced.

(05-02-2011 05:08 PM)Lord Patamon Wrote: I agree with Casey, poor Renamon, she didn't deserved that. I know she tortured and killed BlackWarGreymon but she had a valid reason, he raped her brutally, he got her pregnant against her will. If something she was a hero for all those girls who get raped everyday.

Heh, looks like I gotta get a part 5 rolling, as Casey gave me ideas that swept through my mind like a tidal wave.
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 4 - by Flo-Flo Chique - 05-03-2011, 08:33 AM