Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
Jess screamed in ecstasy as the teacher's cum shot into her ass. She could feel the overload of jizz leak onto her butt cheeks and down back into Egan's lap. "Ohhhh Mr. Strauss, why can't every teacher be as hands on as you?!!!"

The intense pleasure of the three cocks against her was getting too much. Jess could feel her orgasm getting close, but she could sense something about this climax. After five transformations, she understood her powers far more. She was getting tired, and the next orgasm would end the transformation.

Finally! Let's get this over with and get out of here! No way! I'm going to prolong this as long as I possibly can! We're going out with a bang!

She put her arms around the now bright red Kyle. "Kyle, I have a treat for you if you do what I say. Pull out of me and show me your sexy dick again!" Jess licked her lips, now sprinkled with Brian's pre. "Stroke your dick for me and shoot your load all over my stomach. If you do a good job, I'll let you lick my sopping wet cunt!"
[Image: signature.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by CloneWarrior - 01-30-2012, 12:05 PM