Join our server on Discord

Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco)
Mark shrugged at Shadowfox,"Sure... if you aren't another hallucination..." with a soft sigh he turned back to the bewildered hacking program at which he didn't seem to notice while answering the mascot program. "Hello..." he replied cooly bending down and picking up his bracelet. "You were just caught trying to hack into my computer software. So, naturally I stopped the attempt. I forced you to materialize... as you can most likely guess."

With a bored sigh Mark leaned against a brick wall and crossed his arms. "You're going to tell me... who are you working for," it was a question, it was a demand,"because..." the bracelet beeped a couple times,"... it appears they have put up a firewall to prevent me from back-tracing them... and the reason you're going to tell me who did it... is because I have locked you out of the cyberworld, and you won't be able to get back without a password from me... even with hacking..."

Mark knew he was running into the risk of seriously angering the program that could do some, very real, damage to him. Oh well, if it was a hallucination it couldn't harm him anyway, and if this was all real... well... at least that would be one less time he was hallucinating...

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Larrin was quietly passed out within the necklace, his body absorbing electricity from the necklace itself, soon the thing would be dead and need to be charged again. In the cyberworld he would be absorbing power from the power lines themselves.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]

Messages In This Thread
Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco) - by Damien - 03-02-2011, 09:48 AM
RE: Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco) - by Damien - 03-15-2011, 10:42 AM