Join our server on Discord

Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco)
"Sorry Foxy, but my hallucinations are caused by other... sources..." he replied over his shoulder at the browser program,"thank you for the concern though-" A frown crossed his features as he noticed the hacking program's look. Now he was worried. Almost instantly he dropped into a fighting position when the other appeared to be reaching for his sword. ".... Excuse me...?"

He wore a look of disbelief as the paw came forward to shake, and at the other's request. Standing up straight again Mark took the much larger paw in his own. Ok, not a hallucination, usually they fell apart when he made 'physical' contact, that and he could feel the other hand surrounding his own.

"Did you sat lunch...?" he asked abruptly breaking the handshake when the other got uncomfortably close. "Can programs even eat...?" he asked after a few awkward, for him, moments of the other towering over him. Giving a light cough into his fist he turned away from the hacking program and took one step, so he wouldn't be so close to the other. "Well... I might not have enough money.." he said quietly as he searched his wallet and leafed through it. A lie, he could probably buy a fast food joint out of all it's food if he had the desire. Yet... it was good to pretend... Also he didn't know what the hacking program was after, if it knew he had so much money it could- No, don't think about it. His paranoia was acting up again.

"Hmmm... it looks like I'd have enough to buy lunch for three... if you want to come...?" he directed the question at Shadowfox. "That and if programs can eat..." Letting out a soft sigh he pocketed the wallet and glanced at Syntax over his shoulder and turning to walk back to him, but at a comfortable distance, for him at least,"Remember our deal, I treat you to lunch, you tell me who was trying to hack into my computer," he said this last bit coldly, his eyes hard. "Do you have a place in mind?"

- - - - - - - - - - -

Larrin let out a small groan and sat up, several clicking sounds emitted from his throat.. "Opps, I did it again," (somewhere a once famous popstar was rolling in her grave) he mumbled and the odd noises stopped,"I used up to much energy, damn me for being programmed in a video game, therefor needing rest..." It took the feathered lizard a few moments to register his surroundings.

"Er... hello..." he almost seemed sheepish as he trained his gaze on Carter," Sorry.... about the passing out... but... where am I?"
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]

Messages In This Thread
Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco) - by Damien - 03-02-2011, 09:48 AM
RE: Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco) - by Damien - 03-16-2011, 08:42 AM