Join our server on Discord

Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco)
Larrin frowned and twitched his legs before letting them fall back onto the ground with gentle thuds. "I honestly don't know... We- or I at least - seem to have the five senses in tact... and I'm guessing we feel real... however... if we are actually... alive in the organic sense..." he sat up straight scratching at the bridge of his snout, his blood red eyes screwed up in concentration."Well... I guess we'd have to damage one of us to find out if we bleed or not... but I'm also assuming I can feel pain, and I don't like the idea of bleeding..."

The lizard stood up and began pacing the room. "But honestly, and I don't mean offense by this, I don't really care if we are or not... another form of life right?" he shook his head, causing the feathers to bounce again. "Anyway, I'm going to try logging into the blocked off area of cyberspace," he tapped his forehead with both his index and middle fingers and did something similar to a salute before making his way to the door.

- - - - - - - - -

Mark tilted his head to the side, as if listening to a voice speaking in his ear. "Huh...?" he asked after a few seconds before looking at Shadowfox. "Oh... you can try if you want... but whoever programmed him has blocked himself from being traced with a firewall.... so good luck."

The human glanced up at Syntax's calling and abruptly came to a halt when the other was suddenly looming over him. "Err... thanks..." he quickly stepped backwards to a comfortable distance. "Yes... I can afford an extra large..." he responded just as quickly while he feigned searching his wallet.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]

Messages In This Thread
Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco) - by Damien - 03-02-2011, 09:48 AM
RE: Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco) - by Damien - 03-18-2011, 11:06 AM