Join our server on Discord

Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco)
"Saliva? Well..." Larrin swiped his finger along the inside of his cheek, withdrew it and ran his finger along Carter's cheek. "I do... but it vanishes if it gets a certain distance from me..." The lizard took a few steps backwards and the wet, slimy feeling along Carter's cheek vanished. "See?"

A frown crossed his muzzle at the human's reaction to him trying to leave. "Well that is unfortunate..." a glowing blue ball formed within his hands. "I need a look at this... crazy program..." what appeared to be clouds swirled within the glowing orb and the picture of the cleaning freak program appeared within the swirling mass. "Why is he vacuuming? That rug looks spotless already..."

- - - - - - - -

"NC-18 content? What could that program possible have that is of NC-18 content?" with another signature sigh Mark waved his hand,"It don't care if you choose to go in or leave, it's your choice."

A jolt passed through Mark's spine when he noticed the hacking program barreling inside. "Darn it, I'm going to have to pay for damages as well..." shaking his head in dismay Mark walked through the automatic doors and went to the ordering counter, hoping the program would be there.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]

Messages In This Thread
Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco) - by Damien - 03-02-2011, 09:48 AM
RE: Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco) - by Damien - 03-19-2011, 10:23 AM