Join our server on Discord

A Poem by Jodan... please read!!
Okay... can't help it if you've been hurt. Sorry to hear that. It's all nice and pretty about timing the sign-in times (I might verify them, so you better didn't cheat!). It's just... well... I've had 2 hours of sleep last night, 4 hours the night before, and so on for about... 3 months now. I dunno how I'm actually able to drive my car without running over people (maybe I already have, but I never noticed it... Hmm...). While this is just me, ChibiRena's sleep times aren't much better from what I've heard. So you might wanna give it some time until we've all had a healthy dose of sleep next week or so.
*shrugs*

I'm normally a tame kitten, sleep deprivation just makes me wanna hiss and scratch people's eyes out. ^^;;;

The basic problem is that these ~three-month periods during which we have courses really drain us. Creativity is down to zero, and the motivation to sign on somewhere to chat is somewhere down there, too ("Hmmm... chat for a few minutes or sleep a few minutes longer..." - I guess it's not a tough decision when you know you have get up in 3 hours again.)
Maybe it'll all work out in the end. Last time we talked about this place, he said he wanted to get in touch with you again to talk like in "the old times" (also about all those still-unfinished fics you're involved in *ominous sound*).

And no, I'm usually not one of the blind rage-drivin dudes who only read the parts they want to see. I try to see the whole picture, and this pic does show hope behind the rather frustrated mood :)
(And if the pic is noirish and black&white, I could color it with some warm hope-inducing colors if you like ;))

Messages In This Thread
A Poem by Jodan... please read!! - by Jodan - 02-10-2003, 08:15 AM
[No subject] - by TheGanjamancer - 02-10-2003, 08:20 AM
[No subject] - by Red Mage Dragon Tiamat - 02-10-2003, 01:11 PM
[No subject] - by Tazer - 02-10-2003, 03:42 PM
[No subject] - by Iceflame88 - 02-10-2003, 05:01 PM
[No subject] - by NekoDramon - 02-11-2003, 05:00 AM
[No subject] - by Jodan - 02-11-2003, 06:35 AM
[No subject] - by Jodan - 02-11-2003, 07:00 AM
[No subject] - by NekoDramon - 02-11-2003, 08:36 AM