Join our server on Discord

Games You Should Play Because They Are Free.
I think this is topic that should be stickied here in the Etc. Links forum in case someone (God Forbid! :P) gets tired of lurking the DaD forums, and wants to do something else for a change.

This topic is for posting links to free (NOT PIRATED!!!) games and devices of entertainment/amusement on the interweb. Anything you stumbled across that qualifies is more than welcome here.

First Stop: Addicting Games
I know it seems like a bit of a 'Well, DUUHHH' suggestion, but y'know, some people may not of heard of this place, and besides. It's a good place to check up on cuz they're constanting scouring the 'net for more stuff.

Next: IJJI

Ijji.com has four free multiplayer net games up and running, one of which I am constanting playing: Gunbound

Gunbound may seem simple, even retarded to some degree, but I swear to you, it will suck you in and devour your soul.

...Okay, maybe it won't devour your soul, but it IS addicting. I'm actually planning on starting a DaD Gunbound Guild, if I get enough DaD-ers playing. :3
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Games You Should Play Because They Are Free. - by Calibremon - 03-20-2007, 05:34 AM