Join our server on Discord

Altima's short short stories
All right, for now this thread is kind of... "pointless" for a lack of a better word. It may be empty for a while.... but because I haven't really written anything lately, I'm doing this to hopefully encourage me to write more.

Now, I don't have anything big planned for this thread, other than to collect my ideas, and basically "storyboard" them, and also to showcase my ideas, and thoughts.

To clear things up... when I write stories (or at least the thought process/brainstorming process) I think of vivd images, or scenes that would fit into an overall plot, or find some way to connect them. Usually, these vivid images are what provoke me to start writing a story... now.. sometimes.. while writing a story, I get too bored, or lose interest, so I never get to those ideas/images/scenes. So, this thread is merely for me to write out various scenes form works I've wnated to do, or never finished.

Basically, I will post random excerpts(I wll explain what is going on with a breif summary, otherwise the action will begin as soon as I write). Now.. I will write these as they come to mind, so one dya, I'll be writing parts of one story, before hopping to another story.... maybe even tackling 3 different stories in one post.

So yeah.. I'll probably work on this whenever I can. Until then, keep encouraging me! :P
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Altima's short short stories - by Altima - 04-07-2009, 01:44 PM
RE: Altima's short short stories - by Altima - 05-22-2009, 12:22 PM
RE: Altima's short short stories - by Altima - 04-11-2011, 05:12 AM