Join our server on Discord

Biggest surprise/dissapointment.
Biggest suprise: Drakengard for the ps2. Bought it i9n the co-op on a whim and I became addicted to the thing. The blend of heavy fantasy and mindless hack and slash was amazing, oh yeah and the freaking huge dragon.

Legend of zelda twilight princess/Phantom Hourglass. Always been a big fan of these games and I was worried that the control systems for the ds and wii would ruin this for me, but after a few minutes I was controlling the game with ease, it felt natural.

Biggest dissapointment: Sonic the hedgehog for the 360. To date this is the only sonic game I have ever owned and not completed. I hate the controls for it, they were done a few weeks before the project was finished and its obvious throughout the whole game. Also I hate playing as silver, wheres the jumping mad bouncing and cray combos your never sure of, all I can do is pick stuff up and throw it. This is the only sonic game I played that I don't like. I even liked sonic and the secret rings, shadow the hedgehog and sonic R ( beat that twice in one day once) The whole experience is one reason I avoided sonic unleashed, that and sonic should not be a werewolf.

Mass Effect. Could not get into this game, I put in somewhere about 10 to 15 hours in this game and just could not get intrested. I spent most of my time in lifts lost in the citadel or getting killed by biotics. The story managed to sway my intrest for a while but i could not adjust to the weapon controls, hated sniping on that game.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Bee - 10-28-2009, 04:21 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Wisemon - 10-29-2009, 09:59 AM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Kurtz - 10-29-2009, 02:25 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Ghostiemon - 11-04-2009, 11:00 AM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Gol22 - 11-09-2009, 07:38 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Ryan - 11-18-2009, 12:51 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Lokki - 01-23-2010, 08:43 PM
RE: Biggest surprise/dissapointment. - by Kurtz - 03-12-2010, 01:21 PM