Join our server on Discord

The unofficial "What Digimon you'd like to be" topic.
Oh gosh, I have like two choices for this- wait- it just occurred to me that Duamutef's dad's name is Horus- he has hieroglyphics in his signature, a quotation meant to come from a certain god of canopic jars, has the avatar of one of Anubis' many, adorable/smexy furry incarnations- and his username itself is one of Horus' four sons!

XD WOOHOO!! An Egyptian pantheon theme!! I had a Norse pantheon theme a while back- now we must battle to the death and then snuggle afterward!!

-Uh- *clears throat* back on topic, I have two choices for this; Impmon or Renomon. Both would have the same personality- perverted, playful, mischievous, but benign. Not in a douche-baggy sorta playfulness like Impmon from 03 was! XD This perhaps works better as a Renomon!!

A) His abilities make it so much easier and convenient to play pranks, what with the ability to move really fast, maybe teleport, and be really stealthy? This makes for really good "HEY what's up?" come out of nowhere moments. X3

B) We get to see a Renamon species act like ME! XD

C) It keeps my slender, lithe figure. Well- I'm actually pretty bony, not slender, but I'm working on gaining weight! This makes it easier to be a pervert, as girls (and some guys too) who are into girly-boi, bishie look will kneel before my pretty chest fluff! XD

D) The cool eyes and markings. I'm going out on a limb here- but say that not all digimon were exactly alike? Boss up there is a buff, sexy bastard heavy-duty flamedramon, so perhaps markings and eye color can differ between digimon like it does with humans and animals?

However, Impmon fits my stature more. X3 I'm kinda short, and I suppose I'm a lot more portable and cuddlier than smexy Renomon.

I suddenly see all our digimon selves living on one digimon village! XD Wow, I'm in prison!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: The unofficial "What Digimon you'd like to be" topic. - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-09-2010, 08:53 AM