Join our server on Discord

Slaves of desire
Lemmon: By now you should know it means "story that has sex in it"

The "You never came back" series

Note: This fanfic is set in an alternate universe where after the events of Digimon adventure, the Digidestined never came back to the digital world. Also the second Digimon movie didn't happen, since that would mean the Digimon briefly seeing their human partners again.

The first two chapters and the prequel are written in Spanish, (My original language).

Okay, this turned out very weird, read and cry in despair!

Chapter 5: Slaves of desire

By BlackVeedramon
Edited by kachimaru

Hours later after Devimon had given the order, the "Green Band" had arrived at their destination.

Most of the time, Ogremon would've just broke through the door, storm in with his band and beat the crap out of the rookie Digimon until they where unconscious. But he feared Devimon's wrath if he damaged the girls too much. So he slowly opened a window, just a bit, and threw a sleeping gas bomb inside the Digimon girls room. Moments later, Biyomon woke up to a sore head, eyes burning, when she noticed the gas. The bird tried her best to wake Palmon and get the two out, but she found herself succumbing to the gas shortly after. Palmon, on the other hand, was sleeping like a log - and besides some coughing, didn't seem to notice the gas at all, nor did she notice Biyomon trying to wake her up.

Once the girls were unconscious, Ogremon opened the window fully, waited for a few minutes to let the gas clear, then ordered his Goblimons to enter and carry the girls back to the ship. It was rather anti-climatic; doing things like a ninja betrayed Ogremon's code of honor, otherwise there would've been a battle. And had the girls got too wounded, Ogremon would've received such a beating that he wouldn't have been able to stand up for a week, much less walk. Besides, Ogremon really wanted to please his Master this time, as he feared he wouldn't fulfill his promise of giving one of the girls to him.

By the time the girls woke up, they where chained one to another by the legs, all tied up with ropes and with her mouths gagged tightly. The ship was approaching the File Island shore and they soon arrived, letting the band set foot on land, bringing the girls with them. "Mmmth!" Palmon muffled, complaining as she was forced to walk with them, to which one of the Goblimon slapped her butt slightly. "Stay quiet you two!" shouted the Goblimon "You cant escape, this island is Master Devimon's domain, all Digimon here obey him, there will be no heroes to save the day"

No sooner had the Goblimon finished speaking, someone threw a coconut to his head. "Ouch! Who the hell did that?"

"I did it!" said Gabumon over the top of a palm tree. "What? Are you too scared to come for me?" The Goblimon looked at Ogremon pleading, ignoring the offense would be a great shame for the band. "Okay go, but don't come back if you lose!" said Ogremon, as the Goblimon ran to the tree. But as he was getting closer, Gabumon jumped down and ran away, forcing the small goblin to chase him. "Damn pelt! Come here, you coward!" the Goblimon yelled, venturing deeper and deeper into the forest, and away from the band. After several minutes of chasing, Gabumon stopped, turned around and faced him. "Okay, we're far enough. BLUE FLAME!" he smirked, releasing a blue flame from his mouth that the goblin easily avoided "Ha! That's the best you can do pelt?"

"Not at all, Gabumon digivolve to... GARURUMON!" said the Digimon as a gold light covered him, changing into big wolf with the same color and markings the Gabumon's pelt. "Ehh, cant you let me go?" said the Goblimon pleading and someone knocked him out with a log. "Agumon!" shouted the wolf to an small orange dinosaur armed with a log, who was behind the goblin "How are we going to interrogate him?"

"There will be no need for interrogation, they are taking the girls to Devimon den, our spy just told me." Agumon looked down, shaking his head. "We cant rescue them, not now, without our human partners we cant digivolve beyond the champion form. And just two champion Digimon against him would be suicide, accept it, we don't have a chance!"

"Then what? We wait doing nothing while that demon screws our friends?" said Garurumon growling

"No, we may not be able to defeat him, but we can still rescue the girls whilst he is asleep. Then we can take a boat to the continent, he wont risk leaving File Island, not if he wants to remain in power." Agumon frowmed, crossing his arms.

"I don't know, what if the spy betrays us? Also, remember Devimon's new toy? He could be staring at us right now!" said Garurumon "And he's more than likely going to put black gears on them, I don't want to fight my friends!"

"That didn't stop you fighting me just because Matt wanted to." shouted Agumon

"That... that was different!" said the wolf, devolving back to Gabumon.

"No it's not, you fought me, you can fight them, plus is our only chance!"

"Okay, you're sure Devimon isn't looking at us now?" said Gabumon.

"He's not, he's been arranging his den to receive his new..." said Agumon and then punched the Goblimon "Damn it, why do they have to obey him? They don't have black gears, they could just move to Server!"

"Agumon, are you okay?" asked Gabumon worried

"Sorry buddy, it's just...this isn't fair!" Agumon cried, with tears in his eyes "Why aren't our human partners back? Why do we have to fight alone?"

"You aren't alone, Agumon" said Gabumon getting close to him, but Agumon pushed him away "Stop, I don't swing that way!" said Agumon, but he felt a bit better from his friend's comforting words.

"What? I was just trying to... "

"I know what are you trying to do, don't think I haven't seen you and Elecmon!"

"Ehh..." said Gabumon blushing "So, are you sure you don't... "

"Yeah sorry, but watching you and Elecmon made me throw up, so the answer is: No" said the small dinosaur.

Messages In This Thread
Slaves of desire - by BlackVeedramon - 11-06-2010, 08:57 AM
RE: Slaves of desire - by BlackVeedramon - 11-13-2010, 11:56 AM
RE: Slaves of desire - by BlackVeedramon - 03-21-2011, 05:43 AM