Join our server on Discord

What Attracts You To Characters?
DragonMasterX Wrote:If they at least showed them... I agree Lilly has quite a rack, even though her breasts are covered by her pink dress.

And WHOever started that thing of turning Lillymon into a fruit salad for sex, HAS MY DEEPEST apreacciation.
You mean like how her stuff down there will taste like a fruit? It's opne of those digimon traights that people do sometimes. No one knows who thought of it first.
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:can i say boobs?

Those are my top twenty reasons. Then comes figures, then comes brains, then comes personality.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I find their feet cute too, I don't know why. Could be a fetish.
My fetish for digimon would be breasts and tailholes.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Woo! I also enjoy staring at their crotches!
I like watching how they act... sometimes says more than what they say. I just won't go into details at this time.
Well, I was drawn to different ones for different reasons.

I like Garurumon/Weregarurumon/MetalGarurumon because I just loved everything about them. I know they don't talk much but I loved the way they were drawn, their abilities... I just liked them.

I like Dorumon/Dorugamon/Dorugremon for a different reason. Having watched the Digimon X movie, I sympathised with him, trying to find out who he was and why he was there in the first place. I like the mix of dragon/beast and the intelligence behind him. I think he is the first Digimon I like that has a full character and story.
I dont need to tell you guys who I love I think you could anwser that for yourself.... I have a fascination at them as a whole....I ant to caress there body and find every nook and cranny......:D
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Just rip his coat off, sheesh. -and watch out for the horn while you're doing all that "caressing".

I like Garurumon/Weregarurumon/MetalGarurumon too!

-And Geo-Greymon/RiseGreymon/ShineGreymon...

-and Gaomon/Gaogamon/MachGaogamon/MirageGaogamon...

and everyone else!
We Can All agree safetly that DIGIMON, all of them rock.......So nice ones though Gunter....weregarurumon,,,hehe.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds