Join our server on Discord

Double D's XD
"Hey now can't we both have him..?" Ayane suggested, "No sense in fighting over him come on lets give him a nice orgasm," she said giving Mar's balls a nice rub.

"Fine fine fine.." Ebon admitted finally looking up at Mar and smiles, "How about a double tit job?" she said closing on eye and giggles.

(Super)

Disturbed gently let Dot's feet onto the ground before getting her pants and panties handing them both to her with a smile, "I didnt do anything to make it bigger, I was always this big ever since I was 15 years old." The black wolf then pulled up his jeans and smiles as he brushes some of Dot's white hair out of her face with a smile, "...come on we'll talk on the way back to your house, okay?"
The OCA
The dragon murred at their treatments, he smiled to the black dragoness "I think you'd cover most of the job Ebb" said Mar, chuckling to both.

(Super)

Dorothy smiled cutely, she exited with Disturbed after getting dressed and getting the products ready.

On the way, she just continued with the subject, "I was just wondering really" she said, "Wolf anatomy generally marks that a puberty spurt can reach just barely near a foot long down there" she said, licking her lips a bit after finishing the sentence, "But you've kind of gone through that mark way away" she said with a small grin.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane then grinned before suddenly pouncing ontop of Mar to the bed, "You talk too much," she said licking her libs before rubbing the crease of her asscheeks against the dragon's thick member, "come on sis!"

Ebon grinned aswell as she licks the length of Mar's shaft as it was being rubbed, "She is right though, Mar." she commented.

(Streets)

"What can I say I ate my veggies when I was little I didnt do anything extra to make it bigger or longer," Disturbed replied before smirking, "How about you? How did your breasts get so big and perfect? As I was feeling them I never saw any surgery scars."
The OCA
"I wouldn't dare to say no to such beautiful ladies" the dragon grinned, leaning back on the bed and relaxing, "Feels goooood" he murred.

(Super)

Dot blushed suddenly, "Touch
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ebon pushes her plump tits against Mar's cock and Ayane's buttcheeks rubbing up and down

Ayane murs softly, "mmhh those tits feel good against my ass." she said as her paws start to rub Mar's massively muscular chest chiseled so much it could chip a diamond.

( Super )

Disturbed then smiled getting behind Dot and playfully feeling her breasts as they walk, "Just because you like something doesnt mean you have to explain why you like it, right?" he asked playfully pinching one of her nipples.
The OCA
"Mmrrr so that's what you meant with double tit fuck huh...?" Mar murred, grinning as he reached with his claws up to start rubbing Ayane's tits, "Your buttcheeks make up greatly for Ebon's tits" the dragon grinned, his cock trembling as it leaked precum.

(Super)

Dot winced a bit, trying to push Disturbed's paw off her since they were on the street, "Don't do that here..." she said, "I just... like having a grasp of situations. I know my breasts are natural and so is your cock. But it's just odd seeing one testosterone filled male walk up to you just like that gee" she giggled, looking up at the massive wolf with a cute smile.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mhmm!! Ohhhrr..y-yeahhh.." Ayane moaned softly from the rubbing of her tits, "Or would you rather prefer a real double tit fuck while you enjoy my huge ass?"

Ebon leans her head down licking up some of the leaking pre and began teasingly licking the head of Mar's cock as she rub her tits around it.

( Super )

Disturbed quickly stopped and continued to walk, "You're right I'm sorry, Dot sometimes I get a little carried away with my playful antics." he said folding his arms making sure they don't wander anywhere else. The bulky wolf then grew quiet as they got close to Dot's house again.
The OCA
"I think Ebon will enjoy everything back there for us" Mar said, winking to Ayane as he expected Ebon would simply lean forward and start rimming her sister while tit fucking him, after all he knew how she wanted to be considered the hottest always. "Besides, I prefer having something else for me" said the horny dragon, pulling Ayane from her muzzle with one of his strong claws next to his sensual face, then he suddenly kissed Ayane's lips deeply.

(Home)

"Well, you've been a great help" Dot said, "Wanna have a cup of coffee or something?" she offered, getting next to the door ready to open it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayane mured as she was pulled into the kiss but grinned as she enjoyed the sudden action of the dragon. She growls lustfully into the kiss deepening it further as she pushes her tongue into Mar's.

Ebon pushes her tits tighter over Mar's cock and bounces them around it. At the same time the black dragoness moves Ayane's tail aside and teasingly licks around her pussy and backside.

(Super)

"Sure a cup of coffee would be nice!" Disturbed said as his ears twitched as he reaches for the door and opens it for Dot, "Super models first."
The OCA
"Nnnghhrrrr..." Mar grunted in the kiss, giving a sudden squeeze in a hard way to Ayane's tits, his cock throbbing as precum squirted to Ebon's chin and neck.

(Home)

Dor blushed despite her naive concept of jokes, "I uhh well..." she babbled while walking and staring at the floor, a bit embarrassed, but her anxiousness making her tail cutely and hastily swish from left to right.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad