Join our server on Discord

A Dark Love
Guilmon blushed at the title. "M-master...? uhm... well...Would you, uh....like to do it here then...?" Guilmon asked his lover. "Because, I don't want to do anything to hurt you both physically or emotionally."
Takato giggled slowly and nuzzled him gently. "I am yours, you can have me anywhere" he said happily and cuddeled close to Guilmons chest, kissing his throat ever so softly.
Gulmon muured, as he began to slide off the boy, unbuttonign his pants, revealing a tent in Takatos' undergarments'. He licked the boys hard-on throuhg the undergarments, before asking, "So...do you want me to be on top?"
Takato moaned as his hard member was licked and he nodded slowly. "Make me yours Guilmon, claim me as your own" he whispered and kissed your lips gently and slowly rubbs your back with his gentle hands.
"O-ok, th-then...Tak.." Guilmon said, lying on his back, dragging the boy on top of him. He positioned the boy right above his Dino-hood. "Let me know if you're ready..." Guilmon asked, as he felt a strange reserve of energy building up in him. His body began to shimmer slightly, signaling the signs of a digi-volution. He was once more, engulfed in the light, transforming into Gizermon, but without the armor. The strange thing was that Gizermons Member was a LOT bigger than Guilmons's.
Takato eyes went wide and he blushed furiously as he saw Gizermon and his gigantic cock and he could not help but want Guilmon more and he closed his eyes and kissed Gizermons lips gently, stroking and squeezing the gigantic cock playfully.
"Ok, then..." Gizermon said, plunging his cock into Takatos' tight hole. He groaned as he felt the boys' rectum closing over his monster prick.
Takato panted heavily as he felt the monster cock in his tight hole, and he moans deeply. "Gizer-mon...your...soo...bigg....more" he begged, eyes shut tight, goggles falling off his head and he panted even faster.
"Ughn! Takato...Do you wan't me to go rough...?" Gizermon asked.
Takato moaned deeply and nodded, feeling the giant cock in his tight hole, only made him moan louder. "Yes Gizer, give it to me hard and rough, take me as your own" he begged, panting heavily as he was pounded in the park by his lover.