Join our server on Discord

Laboratory #13 (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
OOC: You know, Shiva could use her magic on Crimson to test that idea. :P

Crimson blushes lightly and grins as he feels her soft mounds against his furry chest. "Heheh, yeah. You really are a smexy goddess, you know." The fox then kisses her nose lightly.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Brilliant minds think alike x3

IC:

"Oh why thank you" Chuckling gently, the icy esper then murmurs under her a breath, an incantation. It wouldn't take that long before she felt the fox's body changing. Using her magic, she casts a spell to turn him into a female.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson gasped a little before he realized his body was changing quickly. Before long, his flat body took on a lovely, hourglass figure with her buns and breasts becoming larger. The vixen's black hair became a bit longer, while her muzzle took on a more feminine shape. "Oh my." Crimson looked at herself in the nearby mirror and gasped in awe. "I didn't know espers had this kind of power." The vixen then looked back to Shiva and smirked before giving her a sexy pose with her nude, furry body, "So how do I look, huh?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh so smexy" Shiva blushed once admiring the vixen's new look. "And well you released me out of that gem, exactly to study espers didn't you?" She asked before then adding. "At least now you just found something I am capable of at least" she chuckles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I suppose so." The femme Crimson giggled lightly as she hugged Shiva within the warm bath waters, blushing as their curvaceous, nude bodies pressed together. She then smirked playfully and asked the ice girl, "Hehe, but I'm curious, why do you have a gender swapping spell, cutie? Hmmm?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"For nothing" Shiva stuttered while blushing darkly and looking to the side. A soft moan, tough, escaped her throat as she felt their bodies pressing oh so closely. "Why do you ask though?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Heh, I was just curious if it had any special purpose, mmrrrr..." Crimson blushed lightly and enjoyed the closeness they were sharing, while she murred from the feel of their soft breasts rubbing together. "Mmhhh, you feel so nice, Shiva." The vixen then leans forward and lovingly slurps her nose.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Twitching her nose cutely, the icy esper then giggles. "So tell me, how do you feel now as a female instead?" She asked curiously though bringing her hands up to the vixen's back and caressing it tenderly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"It feels different, but it does feel nice...mmrrrr..." Crimson blushed a bit from admitting the truth and Shiva's soft caresses to her back. The vixen returned the favor and started to caress the esper's smooth back before she started to slurp her neck. "So does my tasty esper have any more ideas, hehe?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva couldn't help but let out a soft moan once the vixen teased her sensitive neck. "N-Not really. Mnh...I hadn't anything else in mind to be honest" She admitted while poking her tongue out cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions