Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy Unhinged (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
"Oh, I know, that guy with the level up cards. He didn't show up after we beat Ifrit, lame." Crimson groaned, completely ignoring Duke as he walked alongside Shiva.

"Thanks, you too." The dancer dragoness smiled towards Shiroi, before they caught up with Crimson and Shiva, and overheard their conversation. "Oh, that's simple. It's because we recruited Ifrit, we didn't kill him."

"Bah, if this was a western RPG, we'd be rolling in experience right now then. Ah well." The fox smiled as he continued onwards before a firm voice called out to the party.

"Hey, where do you guys think you're going?!" Commando Duke caught up with the four, groaning from his stiff muscles. "There's no running until you've subdued the epser Ifrit."

"Yup, been there, done that. We're off to do some real adventuring now," announced Kassandra, chuckled softly at how out of the loop Duke was.

"What, prove it, show me Ifrit." The commando folded his arms and awaited the summoning.

Crimson grinned towards Shiva and asked, "Would you do the honors, cutie?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva gulps softly, she didn't quite felt comfortable in having to deal with the fire esper once again. But after a long sigh, the girl nods and pulls out the seal they had with Ifrit and summons the esper once again.

Shiroi rolled his eyes. The commando was getting to his nerves. "You were the one that didn't had strength to pull yourself together and you dare now to ask us to prove how worth we are huh"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I have been summoned, what is your...what, you guys need help already. I'm still healing from that last little encounter." Ifrit appeared with a bit of an annoyed grimace across his fanged muzzle. Regardless, he still appeared to have a fair amount of fight in him.

"Well, I'll be a son of submariner...you guys actually did it." Duke groaned a little, but he nodded and followed procedure. "Very well then, I hereby declare you grunts officially licensed Adventurers." He then handed each of them a little document.

A triumphant key item tune plays from out of nowhere while a blue text box floats above them, proclaiming, "Shiva's party gains the Adventurer's License!"

Crimson awed at the mysterious text box before it instantly disappeared. "Awesome."

Duke then looked at Shiroi with a glare and told him, "Smart mouth, eh? Well, you're lucky that I follow procedure or I'd send you on another tedious tutorial quest." The commando folded his arms and uttered thoughtlessly and quietly, "Can't believe Ifrit lost to these boot camp rejects..."

Ifrit's enhanced canine hearing overheard the annoying army figure, causing him to spout out, "Can I punch this guy?"

"Hell yeah, we're done here. C'mon guys." Crimson walked away with the group, while Ifrit grinned menacingly and eagerly beat Duke to a pulp, effectively knocking the rude soldier down a few pegs.

Kassandra spoke up as they finally left the cave, "Well...um, where do we go now guys?" She looked towards Shiroi and Shiva and asked them, "Are there any doomed civilizations you guys know about that need saving? Maybe a power hungry god that needs to be smited?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As they walked out of the cave, Shiva couldn't help but still take a quick look back inside the cave, worried about Duke despite everything. Shrugging her worry away she then focus on her new companions. "Well to be honest, I don't know where we should go now. If only we would get an hint or something"

And before Shiroi could had responded, his stomach growls and he blushes darkly across his white cheeks. "I take it that our actually next stop is going to be a restaurant? Or anything with food for that matter" He commented while smiling nervously.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson nodded happily, telling Shiroi, "Great idea! We can get a bite to eat and chat up with the townies. I'm sure they'll have some useful hints for us." The fox eagerly walked towards the adventurer's town with his party.

Kassandra shook her head, before uttering, "I just hope we don't need some sort of Plot Coupon to get into the next dungeon. I hear they're kind of expensive."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Gee, we barely made out of one adventure and you are eager for more?" Shiva commented playfully and poked Crimson gently. "Let's focus on food before anything else"

Shiroi chuckles. "I am sure we will find a way around that if it will need a coupon indeed, besides..." He paused to then look at Kassandra. "Let's not worry about it just yet" He winked at her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Sure, we can get some food...and then get back to the adventure." Crimson chuckles lightly, but he agreed, they could use a bite to eat after all that fighting in the fire cave.

"Yeah, you're right. We finished our first dungeon, we should celebrate." Kassandra smiled towards Shiroi before she looked about the town with her party. "Hmmm, so what restaurant looks good guys? Firaga Fried Chocobo maybe?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The ice summon in her innocence, pondered about the name of the restaurant that Kassandra suggest. "As long as it doesn't literally mean fried chocobo" She responded softly though loud enough for them all to her.

Shiroi blinked surprised but then chuckled, whispering just gently into Kassandra's ears. "Guess summons aren't truly used to our world mh"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kassandra blushed, realizing that Chocobos were technically summons even though they were rather common in their world. "Ummm...maybe we'd be better off just getting some sushi." She giggles nervously, hoping she didn't offend Shiva too much.

"Yeah! Let's go eat some shark!" declared Crimson with an odd surge of enthusiasm. He looks over to Shiroi and Shiva and asks, "Up for some fish, guys?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva couldn't help but playfully make a funny face to idea of eating shark. "I like fish but not shark" She poked her tongue out playfully at Crimson. The human of ice immediately had forgotten the whole idea of fried chocobo.

"If it is sushi..." Shiroi paused for a moment, wrapping an arm around Kassandra's waist. "I am so all up for it. I simply loved it." The white dragon admitted.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions