Join our server on Discord

Least favorite character?
Quote:Joel was the original host of Mystery Science Theatre (later replaced by Mike), a show wherein a man and two robots made a satirical commentary while watching bad movies. Being that Joel worked on janitorial staff before he was made part of the experiment, he wore a jumpsuit. Later, the Mad Scientists in charge made Mike wear one too.

Thank's Blackjack, I suck at explaining things.
who doesn't love MSTing a crappy fic huh? (based off of that same show)
Quote:who doesn't love MSTing a crappy fic huh? (based off of that same show)
That was one of my goals in my writing. I wanted to keep it light, even when it got heavy, so I would essentially be MST-ing myself. Although if somebody were to MST me, with my permission, I'd consider it a compliment. By the way, welcome back from vacation, or wherever you were.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
tech problems actually but once I get my MSTing skills down I'd MST one of your fics it might be fun
Least favourite character of mine would probably be Sora. I think she's a bit of a stereotypical anime female. Angsty, athletic, loving, mature, and the object of interest for the two main males. I found her actions and dialogue very predictable, so she was pretty boring to watch.
yeah she's the nice girl like kari became and mimi and yolie were the hot girls that's their character roles
I hate Davis mostli becouse of his attitude to things.When he arraived in DigiWorld He started to act like a hero. In the next episode he nearly fought Matt. He shows no RESPECT. In mats place I would have that BRAT BlueBlasterd. As far as Im koncerned that guy does not deserv to be a Digidestend.
Quote:In the next episode he nearly fought Matt. He shows no RESPECT. In mats place I would have that BRAT BlueBlasterd. As far as Im koncerned that guy does not deserv to be a Digidestend.
First of all, Gabumon would never do that. If Matt wanted to attack Davis, I suppose he'd have to send Gabumon, because he'd get his ass kicked by a kid three (or four, depending on the dub) years younger than him. I've won against a skinny blonde kid who was four years older than me; it's not hard. Matt was just a little poser; he never deserved respect. I suggest choosing a new character to connect to. If you like Matt, maybe you'd like Kouji. Your avatar says you're a fighter. Matt wasn't a fighter, but Kouji is.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
a little against him are one of you
Quote:Matt wasn't a fighter, but Kouji is
No sory Mats my tipe.
And he is a fighter I dont just choose a human I choose his digimon as wel and if you are teling me That metalgarurumon is not a fighter then you are deeply misstakin my frend.