Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex knew she was gettung tired, so he decided to finish this now. He suddenly pulled back and his dick completely left her body. "Beg! Beg for it like a good slut! Beg for Master's big cock and his love! Beg for him to fuck you like the beautiful, whore he loves!" he ordered.

----------------

Hinata nodded and quickly began fingering Sakura's pussy with four of her small, cute fingers. "H-hey! W-what about the question?!" Sakura asked, before moaning out loudly as her pussy was fingered fucked and Hinata used her other hand to play with her tits. "You're so wet Sakura...Cum...Cum like the slave you are to our Master. Cum like a slut," Hinata teased quietly as Sakura did just that, cumming with a loud moan of pleasure, and leaning on to the other girl, the pink haired girl tired and scraed. "I-is Master happy?" Hinata blushed.
Hinata moaned loudly and whimpered, trying to get some strength back. "Oh master, please fuck me! Please fuck your whore like you know she loves, do not be cruel." She begged softly, looking up at him with sad eyes.

-----------

Mike smiled and nodded. "And you get to stay a virgin longer. Now keep making out with her, dont give her a break. This goes on until Ino wakes up, and even I dont know when that will be." He said as he spanked Sakura's cute butt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes, Master," Hinata smiled, and wrapped her arms around the stuggiling Sakura and placed her lips on the girl's, kissing her and trading spit before their Master. Hinata...What has he done to you? Sakura thought, tears appearing in her eyes as she was kissed, too tired from her orgasm to fight back.

------------

Alex grinned and squeezed Hinata's ass tightly before slamming his dick back into her. "As you wish, my lovely whore," he smiled."Put your arms around my neck and hold on close to me," he ordered, and when she did, he would share a passionate, and loving kiss with her, as he began pounding away at her pussy like a piston, wanting to give her the ultimate pleasure as he fucked her with amazing speed and power.
Mike would sit back and enjoy the show until Ino woke up, lending a spank her and a fingering there whenever Sakura regained enough energy to struggle. He also rewarded Hinata mentally as he had done before for her win and for each time she made Sakura orgasm.

-------

Hinata screamed and moaned into the kiss as she was fucked hard and fast, coming over and over with almost every hump. Her juices coated their hips and the bed as her mind with filled wint unyielding pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
It was about a half an hour of this, before a soft groan was heard. Hinata and Sakura turned their heads as they saw the blond girl stir. "W-where am I? W-what happened?" Ino groaned as she slowly stood up from her bed.

----------------

With a loud moan, Alex shot a flood of his seed into Hinata's pussy, filling her with his cum, his bit breasted beauty, his shy Hyuuga Princess, his sexy little whore...He pulled back from the kiss and licked his lips, slowly humping Hinata's pussy with his dick, before slowly pulling out, shooting the last of his cum on Hinata's tits. "How do you feel, my lovely whore?" he asked, standing upand noticing the bed stains.
"Careful dear." Mike said as he stood up, forcing both of the girls off his lap. "A pregnant woman like yourself should not be moving around to much." He walked up next to her and rubbed her pregnant stomach gently with his hand. "And as your master I cant let you be harmed to badly."

--------

Hinata was to exhausted to do anything but moan softly. She was tired out and completely used up, tired and sore. She moaned for him and looked at him with eyes that told Alex she felt more than good.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((I gtg to sleep Silver. Have fun on your trip. See ya))

"Go to sleep, Hinata. Go to sleep and dream of Master," Alex smiled, and gave Hinata another kiss, before producing a blanket over her and dressing himself. "Master is very proud of you. Keep making Master happy, and Master will make you feel this good almost everynight," he grinned. "Now I have to go. Take care, love," he smiled and kissed her lips, and waving goodbye as he stepped out the door to check up on Sauske's status.

-----------------

"P-p-pregnant?" Ino whispered. "Wait...No...That couldn't have been real! It...It....I..." the girl whimpered as realization dawned on her, and she turned to Mike, tears falling. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" she screamed.
Alex would find Sakura and Sauske sitting in a chair, the same chair. Sakura was curled up and cradled on Sauske's lap, sucking her thumb cutely as she seemed to sleep. Sauske put a finger to his lips. "She is sleeping now. I have regressed her memory and am building her up again. This may take a day or two....go out hunting while Im working on her or something." He whispered.

-------

Mike smacked her hard across the face and said "Shhhh! Not so loud, your a mother now, you cant be a loud bitch anymore. And you will be a mother for a long time so get used to it. I will supply all your food and water and comforts so I suggest you wise up quick. Oh and it looks like your first child is about to make its entrance!" He said as Ino began to feel contractions. Something was coming out, but it was not a child, it felt far to small and way to good to be one.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Rain and Mai run up and hug you, suffocating you between their large tits)

Rain and Mai: WE MISSED YOU!

Me: Don't kill him, ladies!))

Alex nodded, and told Sauske that if Hinata awoke, to tell her he was out working. He then left the home, and got together a group of nine clones. This meant a group of ten Alexs would go to Hidden Leaf village. "Oh but who to take?" he wondered, as they left to the village. "Hmm...I think I'll take Ten Ten! Mabe Temari two, but the plan this time is to get Ten Ten!" Alex said to his fellow Alexs as they left to the village.

------------------

"NO! NO! No this is all wr-AHHH!" Ino screamed in pleasure. Tears fell like a waterfall as she felt her body contract, and massive pleasure hit her. "W-what's happening to me?" she moaned.
Ten Ten was helping with reconstruction with the others, but unfortunately the others was comprised of Kakashi, Guy, Naruto and Tsunade. Temari had been sent back to her village to get support and was traveling alone away from the village at high speed.

----------

"You'l see." Mike said smiling as slowly a small golf ball sized egg emerged from her twitching pussy. It was blue, and seemed to glow softly. Its smooth shell was covered in her pussy juices, but her stomach did not get any smaller. "Ha success! I bet you want to know what happened to you right? And what that egg is? If you do then your going to have to beg me to find out. Beg to become a slightly less stupid slut, go on, beg!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)