Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
Alex jumped off the wall and sighed, before looking at Silvia, a scowl on his face due to recent events, but he forced himself to relax. "I often refer to you, Amy, and Rhona as clones of Angels during conversation of myself and the people who watch us," he smiled and walked over to her and hugged her, whipspering into her ear. "Never trust these people. I once thought they could be trusted, but I was obviously wrong, my love."
Silvia nodded and sighed contently, a little relieved. Angela curled up and cried softly and to herself. "I-Im sorry master...Im sorry..." She whimpered, trembling, unable to tell if he was angry with her or not. She didnt want to die, poor Angela didnt want to die. She sniffed the air a little and found Alex's scent. She used it to crawl to him, seeming as small as the mouse she was. She placed her head on his lap and sniffed sadly. "I will serve master, please let me serve you."

(I will have to go to sleep soon)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Alright. Goodnight.))

"You will serve me...You have nothing to be sorry for, its not your fault," Alex whispered, petting her head. "If anything, I am sorry. I allowed them to take you, and now look at you...And if they said was true, my sperm did this to you...So in the end, it is my fault not yours. Rest easy, Angela. You are safe in my hands," he whispered, and rubbed his hand against her cheek.

((Hey, quick question? What anime do you want to go to in Animators after Naruto? I was torn between One Piece or back to Bleach. Also, we should consider adding videogame worlds to our list of possible choices mrgreen))
Angela pressed against his hand a little as he stroked her head and face. "Thank you master." She said weakly, curling up on his lap. She was still not completely convinced, Alex had allowed Silvia to die, and after suffering so much. Angela squeezed her blind eyes shut and tried not to think about it. Silvia looked sad as did Rhona. Even Amy mewed softly and cuddled up next to Angela to help make her feel better.

(Video games are fine. What did you have in mind?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Well like I said, after the Naruto universe, I did want to go to One Piece and get Vivi, Robin, and Nami, or go to Bleach and maybe go after Matsumoto. If neither of those, there is Dead or Alive, with Kasumi, Ayane, Tina, and the other girls, or maybe Street Fighter with Chun-Li, or Kingdom Hearts ot Final Fantasy. I know a lot of Videogames, so chances are if you know it I will two))

"Let's eat some food. Perhaps that will ease our minds," Alex said, and picked up the plate of gray, tasteless gunk and placed it near each the girls. He then took Angela's hands, and helped it to the plate of food, and would help in any other way if need be. "Eat up, everyone."
Amy wrinkled up her nose and refused to eat again, preferring instead to hiss at the plate and jump back under the bed. Rhona took her plate Silently and ate her food quietly in her corner. Silvia sighed and dug into her food there on the bed while Angela sat up and did her best to eat. It was very very difficult for her since she could not tell how much food she had, where it was on the plate, or, unless she constantly kept a hand on it, where the plate even was. She was very vision oriented despite her large ears and had no clue how to be blind.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex sighed and slowly ate his gray, tasteless meal, silent and deep in thought. There has to be someway I can get out of here...Vents, maybe? Break out when a meal is served? But what about the girls? Alex would remain deep in thought until something would come and break him out of it.
(Just letting you know something Alex would know. Even when someone comes in, there are two sets of doors and they are never open at the same time. Also. the vents in the room are small and bladed as well as lined with flame thrower nozzles, they dont want anything getting in or out. And in addtion, and this is something he does not know but you should, if the scientists feel threatened, they can lock the room down, shutting off the lights, closing shutters over the doors, bulletproof one way mirror, and vents, effectively cutting off oxygen to the room. But Alex is a Xeno, if he really wanted he could rip the door open or do some other BS move to get out. The problem is getting out with the girls. He can save one, maybe two if he tries really hard, but there is no way to move as quickly as he would need to with all four. He can try but chances are some will get caught or killed on the way out)

They soon finished their food and sat silently, all looking at Alex since he was the master. They were put in the room to satisfy and entertain him, and so when he was not using them, they had nothing they could do at all. Amy stayed under the bed and Rhone was still in her corner. Angela was curled up and leaning gently on her master, blind and frightened. Silvia sat on the bed, hugging her knees and trying to think of the same thing Alex was thinking of, how to get out.

Suddenly Alex felt Angela tremble right before she said "Master, would you like to use me now? You can use me whenever you want..." She was still very afraid of dying and if Alex felt that she was no longer useful, she knew she would die. She was so afraid, shaking and crying silently, even Alex's own people rarely put their captives through so much mental torment and they never marred their mates unless they were eating them.

Angela had been damaged and for no reason. Even if the effect was from Alex's sperm, she was fine until they took her. Every time Alex watched one of his mates go through those doors, they came back damaged.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((....Who puts flame throwers in vents!?))

Alex looked down at Angela and hugged her closely, followed by kissing her head. "Angela...Very well, my love," he said, and kissed her forehead before undressing himself. Atleast when she was fucking her, she could be lost in pleasure for a bit. His dick stood up, and he used his Xeno strength to pick Angela up and laid her down on his dick, impaling it into her. If he had to choose only two of his lovers to be with him, he would pick Angela and Silvia, but still...he cared for Rhona and Amy, and would fight for them.
(Crazy scientists?)

Angela moaned softly as she was lifted and impaled on her master's dick. "O-Oh...master, you always fill me up..." She moaned as she squirmed a little from the deep penetration. She closed her eyes as she did and, for a few seconds, pretended she wasnt blind, that her eyes were simply closed. She waited there, for orders or pleasure, her poor mind shaken badly and her body wanting of some release from the stress.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)