Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Alex walked the two girls in and closed the door behind them. He smiled at the two fair beauties before walking up to Flare and kissing her forehead. "Relax, Flare. Master won't hurt you, as long as you behave," he whispered and reached his hands behind her and stroked her tail, remembering how much she enjoyed that. He then began kissing her neck as he mentally said to Silvia, [i]Strip out of your dress, Silvia. Nice and easy. Then come over here and undress Flare," he ordered as Alex pulled back and begna undressing himself before the two girls, revealing his erect cock.
Flare shivered and released a weak little moan as her tail was stroked. Silvia undressed herself slowly and then came up behind Flare and gently cupped her breasts from behind, fondling them a little before moving her arms back to gently massage her tense back and unclip her top, allowing Flare's large EE breasts to bounce free. She blushed and moaned from Silvia's gentle touches.Silvia slowly began to move her hands down, come over and stroking her tight tummy which only made the shy pokemon moan and blush harder.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled as he left his clothes on the ground and he stared at the naked girl and the other half naked girl. "Silvia, keep going. Strip her naked, and then put a show on for me. Suck on Flare's tits, kiss her body and lips, pleasure her," he ordered, licking his lips, his dick becoming hard and standing up, though not yet at its ful length.
Silvia nodded and kissed Flare's neck and shoulders as she moved her hands bellow her waistline, stroking Flare's pussy lips with two fingers and slowly working her out of her clothes. Flare was blushing hard and felt like she was being offered up to a predator like an erotic sacrifice. She was still very afraid of Alex, and being naked and vulnerable before him did little to help.

Silvia finally discarded Flare's last piece of clothing and gently began to work her roaming arms back up her body. She stroked Flare toned stomach and then cupped and massaged her breasts. She nibbled her ears as Flare tilted her head back a little and closed her eyes, moaning softly and blushing hard, her body trembling.

Silvia moved one hand away to her chin and tilted Flare's head to the side, where she then locked lips with her. They both moaned softly as Silvia kissed Flare deeply and played with her tongue. As they kissed, Silvia turned Flare around a bit so that they were facing each other, and when the kisses ceased, Silvia pulled back slowly, showing the trail of saliva between them. Flare blushed and looked away in shame as Silvia began to kiss her neck again as she embraced her, cupping her butt as she did and squeezing her cheeks. She slowly kissed her way down Flare's shaking body to her large breasts, where Silvia then latched on to and began to suck on her right breast.

A Husky moan escaped Flare as her breast was sucked and her ass was massaged. She closed her eyes and worked her hands through Silvia's green hair, moaning all the while.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and licked his lips, before walking over and following Silvia example. That was beautiful, my love he whispered into Silvia's mind, before taking Flare's other tit into his mouth and began sucking on it. His other hand also moved down to cup and squeeze the other buttcheek, his erect cock hard, and almost at its maximum length.
Flare moaned even louder and whimpered softly as Alex joined in, her pussy wet with arousal as her legs began to shake little by little. Flare's breasts were all natural and unaided by milk production, which meant that no milk came out of her hard nipples as Alex and Silvia sucked on them, and that only made them more amazing. She placed her hand gently on Alex's head and worked her fingers through her hair, unable to help it as she was aroused more and more.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Through HER hair, Silver?))

Alex pulled back and crouched down to Flare's pussy, his eyes scanning the wet flesh as he licked his lips. He then leaned forward and flicked her clit with his tongue a bit, before sucking on it, and then switching back to flicking it with his tongue, hiw only arm now moving to Flare's tail to stroke it.
(LOL, tired! lol!)

Flare moaned loudly as she moved her hands through HIS hair. "M-Master..." She moaned weakly as her tail was stroked as well. She felt her legs getting weaker as her clit was licked and sucked, and her tail stroked. her breast was still being sucked by Silvia and so the pleasure nearly overwhelmed her. The blushing slave moaned cutely and whimpered. She did not know how much longer she could remain standing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((You're not the only one. I was supposed to go to sleep an HOUR ago))

Alex pulled his mouth away and began to lick at it, before probing his tongue into Flare's warm, tight pussy, his hand continuing to stroke and pet Flare's tail as Silvia sucked on her tit. Kiss her Silvia. I want to see you kiss her as though you were kissing me he ordered.
((I'm tired! Editted))