Join our server on Discord

Lilymon tears, by Blackveedramon
Part 2: The only flower I love

Story by blackVeedramon
Edited by kachimaru

Lilymon looked at Taiki's chest, he wasn't muscular, yet well built for his age. Then she looked at the goggles on his head, should she have taken them off? No... they kinda looked good on him. Then she lowered her face in front of him, coming to face his member, he was well endowed for a rookie human--err... kid human. Those terms weren't very familiar with her, she just knew about humans that Jijimon had taught her, which wasn't much. She took the shaft into her hands and gently stroked at it... no reaction. She tried sliding her tongue down the tip of his shaft, slowly licking it until she reached the base before licking back up.

"Hmm" the boy said, as Lilymon combined licking the tip whilst stroking his length with her two hands. Taiki started to moan as she was soon sucking his shaft, taking half of it inside her mouth, her right hand toying with his nuts. When she noticed the boy starting to leak drops of pre inside her mouth, she stopped. She didn't know how much endurance humans had, so she was not going to waste his seed. She took her panties out, sat in a kneeling position over his legs and stood up a bit, moved closer and slid the tip of his erect shaft inside her.

"Oh... been so long... " She had started to take more of his shaft, when suddenly Taiki woke up! "Eh? What the hell?" he said, momentary confused, before he quickly noticed that he was naked, and more importantly, just where his 'lollypop' was stuck. He blushed fiercely, that's why he had been feeling so good in his sleep? Then he tried to pull away, but Lilymon just sat over his erect soldier, taking all of him at once, screaming in pleasure.

"Ohhh... yes, Wait! Stop this, Akari is gonna kill me!" He protested, unable to avoid moaning. But the plant girl just continued, sliding in and out of his shaft, Taiki could not resist the pleasure, his mind racing for an answer. If he tried to go away now, things would look really bad, but if he stayed and kept going maybe Akari would never find out. He felt angry with himself for being such a jerk, but the rational part of his mind kept bugging him. Was it such a big betrayal...? He and Akari were never more than friends; they'd never kissed, they didn't even hold hands... he wasn't even sure if Akari felt something for him.

"Akari... I am sorry" Taiki cried, then he noticed his body hugging Lilymon, he did feel a little weird - was it because of the pollen? No...it was not only that, he wanted this, and once he realized that there was no way to fix things, he might as well enjoy the situation he was in. This time he threw his head back, moaning as he let the plant girl ride his shaft. He had to admit himself he had never felt so good before, not even when he masturbated at night in the bathroom, with the lights turned off.

He then extended his hands, massaging her breasts, making her moans even louder. He wondered if Akari would have breasts as big a Lilymon when she became a few years older. He found himself imagining the plant girl was just an older Akari, that really turned him on, and made everything felt less wrong, was it because of the pollen? At this point he didn't really care.

"Oh Akari, I love you!" he screamed, his shaft letting out small drops of cum, getting closer to the climax, Lilymon was not annoyed at all by how he called her, Taiki had already admitted earlier he had a thing for that human girl, plus the pollen was probably clouding his mind.

Taiki stuck his head to her left breast, licking it, his right hand toying with her right nipple. He wasn't so bad for being his first time, Lilymon wondered if this kid had seen videos on the internet he shouldn't have. He rubbed her ass with his free hand, the surprise combined with the excitement of initiating a young male into sex drove her over the edge. She felt her climax taking her body, a wave of pleasure shooting out from between her legs. Just seconds later he released his whole load inside her, screaming and moaning, sticking his face between her breasts.

Lilymon let herself fall over the boy, his now soft member sliding out of her, as she noticed the boy was asleep once more. She smiled, thinking humans sure had a very low endurance. "Don't worry Taiki-chan, I will fix everything for you." gently kissing his lips.

Some time later the 'General' was clean and dressed, his body laying over the bed on one of the guest houses. His friends found him in the morning, Akari was going to yell at him, but when she found him whispering her name in dreams, she blushed and her anger melted away. Which lasted until Taiki woke up and told them they where staying, she slapped him and stormed away once more, but that's another story.

The End

PS: This fanfic sure was hell to write, since I really wanted to get Taiki right, and of course, I failed. If you really want to know, after Akari storms away the second time Taiki chases her to the forest while Shoutmon is still angry because he thinks they are leaving. Then Zenjiro tells him they aren't and things played more or less like in the second episode, with Shoutmon screaming at Mad Leomon that as the future Digimon king he wont let him hurt his friends. Then Taiki realizes Shoutmon wants to be the Digimon king to protect everyone, not for selfish reasons.

Well thats it, I wont do any more requests until I get someone to fix my older Digimon fics. I considered including a flashback of why Taiki wont turn his back on someone, but I really wanted to avoid spoilers.

Messages In This Thread
Lilymon tears, by Blackveedramon - by BlackVeedramon - 02-22-2011, 01:09 AM